Rick

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Zoraman, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Name: Richerando (Rick)

Race: Goron

Place of Origin:Death Mountain

PWC: 2/4/1

Treasures: Blizzard, Ice

Height: 1.8288 m

Weight: 195 killos

Equipment: N/A

Appearance: Like most Gorons Rick is nude with many rocks on his back. His eyes are a stone brown, and his skin an almost yellowish rock looking color.

Personality: Rick is very intelligent, he study the books with in the Goron village many time, and even went to a neighboring village to buy some more. He is an honest fellow that does not like to use his strength to hurt his fellow people, but rather to help.

Residence: A small House in Nabooru.

Pet:A salamander named Rock

Backstory: Rick was born in Goron Village within Death Mountain. When he was younger he study the books of his village and even went to Nabooru a few times to get his own. Due to being the race he is, even at a young age his parents let him travel great length knowing that few things could harm him.

One day Ganon attacked and his family fled, and got separated he ended up in Nabooru due to the fact that he had been their planet of times. The villagers accepted him being an everyday part of their life due to his visits. With time he got into their school system and his knowledge was astounding.

He is now a scholar searching for a teacher of a scientific art.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

No. You post characters in Character Creation, then a staffer approves it and sends it to Accepted Characters. I'm moving it back accordingly.
  3. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Sorry Guy, that's actually my fault. I moved them but forgot to put a reply. >.< Drinking and staffing do not mix.

Accepted.