Ribs is Leaving HC

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ribitta, May 10, 2013.

1. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

:aww:

Makes me sad, but it must be so. For a long while I've been feeling the need to leave the site for reasons that are entirely personal and related to my life outside the internet. I had intended on being here for the summer, but it's become clear to me that I can't do that either, so I will take my leave now.

You guys have been great, you really have, when things were good and when things were tough, and I'm honestly going to miss you. I loved the RP, loved the people, loved the site, and if not for other factors interceding I would gladly stay with you guys, but it cannot be so. I've roleplayed with a lot of people over a lot of years, now, but it was really an honor and a privilege to serve both for you guys and with you guys in making this place awesome, and I desperately hope it will continue to be awesome, even though I won't be around to see it.

I intend for my leave from HC to be permanent, so for some of you who I don't know so well, this could be the last you hear from me, but I wish you the best all the same. For those who can, I'd appreciate keeping in touch at least a little bit. I probably won't be around the computer too much, but if you see me, shoot me a message on skype or gmail or whatever. I still like you all :)

In the words of Bilbo Baggins: I wish you all a very fond farewell,
    Ribs
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    :tpr: >Throws a desk out the window

But seriously, you will be missed, even though I have every intention of keeping in contact with you. :hmn: You won't escape me that easily :|
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    > Follows Willow's example and flips a table

I'm sorry to hear it, Ribs. I hope you can sort out whatever it is that's going on in your life and that we can stay in touch.
  4. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

:tpr: *Flips table a third time so it's back on it's top, where it belongs right now*

Joking aside, it's been a pleasure working (or playing; or play-working) and RPing with you, I seriously hope that this leave isn't permanent but wish the best regardless of what happens\\

PS: sorry I kinda went AWOL for awhile and stopped the RP between our characters, school and all XP.
  5. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Aw, I'm sorry you have to leave. I'll miss you and I wish you luck. :[ It was nice knowing you and I'm sorry you have to go.
  6. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Aww... See you Ribs. It's sad to see you go. You were a great moderator but I guess we must part ways. Goodbye...
  7. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

*Table is flipped yet again via an angry usage of the Cane of Pacci*

Bye Ribs, you will be missed T.T
  8. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Sad to see you go Ribs D: You'll be missed!

I wish you all the best!
  9. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

*fixes all the tables*

Wow >.> I didn't see this coming. It was great to have you as a mod though, Ribs.
  10. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

As this is the best roleplaing site I have ever seen, and you're one of the ones who have managed to skilfully wield their moderator powers such that it is so, and still not a dictatorial universe...
    I'mma miss you.
    You fantastic blogger.
  11. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Awwww, I just remembered I have the same birthday as Ribitta. Now we won't get to celebrate together... Goodbye Ribs :cry:
  12. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

*crawls out from under table* Dag, yo, it's never fun when a mod leaves a community. I appreciated knowing you and being moderated by you. Get better soon!