Revive

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Revive

P/W/C Type: Wisdom

Appearance: N/A

Description of Function: The caster can bring a target back to consciousness.

Limitations: This does not heal any injuries, sicknesses, or poisons. Direct contact with the target's flesh is required. The cost of casting this spell is that the caster will become weak, faint, and dizzy until properly resting. If the caster casts this spell again before resting, he will faint after the spell's completion.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Would this revive someone from the dead or simply from being knocked out? The description is not quite clear.
  3. Quill

Knocked out. No death-revival. That's easy enough to clear up.
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Sounds good. Probably won't need to be too expensive.
  5. Quill

Healing vs. Protection (open)
    Healing: Involves a force which heals injury, cures disease, relieves poison, or revives from unconsciousness or death.

Protection: Revolves around protecting oneself or one's allies, including healing them of afflictions or damage.

Anyone else seeing an overlap? Any [Healing] spell will have the [Protection] field as well. I'm thinking maybe that second clause in the [Protection] field should be deleted.

How's dis?

`Revive
    Original: Quill, Spell - Defense
    [Healing], [Protection]

W5: 15 rupees
    W4: 20 rupees
    W3: 30 rupees
    W2: 40 rupees
    W1: 80 rupees

The caster can bring someone still alive back to consciousness. Direct contact with the target's flesh is required. This spell does not heal injuries, sicknesses, or poisons. The caster will become weak, faint, and dizzy after casting until he is properly rested. If used again before recovering, the caster will faint upon the spell's completion.
  6. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

This is fine, I guess.