Revenge

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by Double_r111, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Lott was a little ways out in the desert about a mile from Ruto, practicing his fighting, as usual. He let loose all he had on the scarecrow like Dummy. Using a technique he learned with his mace long ago, Lott used the spiked part to rip off the light armor on the dummy. Lott then pulled out the sword, taken from a moblin long ago and started slashing at the dummy until the hay stuffing it began to come out before the entire top half of the dummy came off. "You see that Ganon! You see that! Well this will be you when I'm done with you!" Lott yelled into the sky loudly. Then pausing completely Lott looked around listening intently. Was that what he thought it was? The sound came again, this time from some small scrubs nearby. Yes, someone,or something, was spying on him! Sheathing his sword he pulled out his mace again. Lott point the mace in the direction of the noise. "I don't know who you are, but if you don't show yourself now, then you can expect a fight, and if you saw what just went on between me and that Dummy, I don't think either of us want that." Lott commanded.
  2. Chad

Chad New Member new

Temari's hunting had brought her not too far from Ruto. as she listened for the sounds of potential prey, she heard the sound of fighting. Someone was hitting something. she crept closer, using the shrubs as cover, and saw that it was just a man practicing his fighting. He noticed her and called her out, so she revealed herself.

"Yes, I see how well you do against defenseless inanimate objects." She said mockingly. "I'm afraid if you met Ganon, he'd more likely reduce you to a smear on the ground rather than just stand there letting you wail on him. "You do seem to have a bit of strength on you, though, for a man." She said as she approached, carrying her naginata.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

"Are you challenging me?" Lott asked coldly, "Well I'll have you know I've been training for my goal since I was 10 years old, I feel I'll be more than a match for you." Lott taunted the gerudo. Taking out his sword again, Lott point it at the gerudo. "Come on! I challenge you! Lets see how you compare against my blade!" Lott said motioning the gerudo closer. His plan was to infuriate her, and if there was one thing he'd learned about gerudo in his life, they were extremely hotheaded, and weren't afraid to show it.
  4. Chad

Chad New Member new

Upon closer inspection, she noticed the sword he wielded was a Moblin sword. Perhaps he would be decent. At least good enough to entertain her. She knew she should be careful, though. If he dual wielded those weapons half as well as a Gerudo warrior, she wouldn't want to be struck. She wasn't wearing heavy armor like he was, but at least he wasn't wearing a helmet.

She assumed a battle stance, and charged at the Hylian. as she got close, she attempted to use her blade to knock the sword out of his hand to partially disarm him. She had a longer reach with her weapon, so she gauged her opponent's arm and weapon length, and tried to keep herself a bit out of reach. She wondered how fast he'd be able to move in that armor over soft sand.
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

The gerudo woman lunged at his sword with her naginata, presumably in an attempt to disarm him, however, he managed to hold on to the sword due to his superior strength. "Is that all girl, HAH! you really think your speedy little techniques can defeat me? It won't be that easy." The armored warrior taunted. "TEMPEST!" the armored warrior shouted as loud as he could. He was sure the action was baffling to the gerudo, but that was all the better for him. Lott then Moving much faster than what would be expected due to have lived nearly a 3rd of his life in the desert, he lunged at her, with the element of surprise at his side, he was certain unless the women had incredible reflexes, she wouldn't be able to avoid it.
  6. Chad

Chad New Member new

Temari was startled by the speed of his attack, only having just enough time to raise her spear defensively before being knocked to the ground. She used her momentum to do a backwards roll into a defensive stance. Her previous belief had been wrong, as he was capable of surprising speed. Her pride would not allow her to retreat, even though there was no real reward for fighting this guy.

She began focusing her own energy, assuming the stance for an eruption attack. Her weapon began to glow as she held it over her head. She was a fair distance away, and it should take him a few seconds to get to her unless he was capable of using that tempest attack so soon after the first time. She was ready for it now, though. She didn't thin she was quite as strong as he was, but she did have agility on her side.
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

He watched the woman somersault backwards after he hit her and although he had been right, her speed surprised Lott, suddenly his black steed arrived from over the horizon. "Only a few more seconds, and I should have the advantage." Lott thought watching her charge up for an attack, "better keep my distance just in case." Lott said to himself backing away from whatever the gerudo lady was preparing to do. Looking at his horse now, he realized it was close enough the sound of hooves. "Here that! Thats my ticket to victory!" Lott bragged.
  8. Chad

Chad New Member new

Temrari heard the hooves, and looked just far enough to where she could see the horse and her opponent in her perepheral vision. She didn't notice a rider, so was he planning to take something off the horse, or using it to charge her down? Fighting mounted when she had no mount would be dishonorable, but hopefully he wouldn't try that.

Regardless, her attack was now charged. She was ready to unleash it. She charged forward, using her weapon to fault into a strong jump attack, and coming down with her blade. "This is my finisher!" She yelled as she came.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.