Reforged [Closed]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Terrel, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

((Hopefully I'm doing this right. I can start a quest even if the RP thread is already started, right?))

Name: Reforged

Description: Boko has gone on an errand to have a replacement sword crafted for him by a blacksmith in Hyrule Castle Town. Unfortunately for him, though, the materials did not arrive in advance, and both he and the blacksmith need to travel to retrieve it across the city.

Players/Characters:
    Terrel/Boko - viewtopic.php?p=8209#p8209
    Darkrider/Haris - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=953

Reward:
    Boko - 50 rupees
    Haris - Blacksmithing Lv. 2 + 30 rupees
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Yea, you can. In my opinion, it's best to put up the quest thread before starting the RP- what if the quest thread gets rejected? That rarely ever happens, but still. Common items effective in combat (like a sword) have a standard quest cost of 5 rupees, but other than that this is good.

And, Terrel, please put your characters into a spoiler tag inside your signature. Thanks.

Have fun RP'ing!
  3. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

I should clarify, so I'll just do it here in case I don't get the chance elsewhere.

Spoilers in the signature are not required, just the links to the characters. In the case of only having a couple of characters, spoiler tags take arguably more space than simply linking them. They can also be rather buggy, depending on browser.

Secondly, receiving the weapon should be fine, actually, given that Darkrider's character is a blacksmith and can create common-tier weapons in thread, free of cost. He would just need to trade it over, which is fine.
  4. Terrel

((This thread is finished!! Let me know if it's okay :>))
  5. Quill

This was very well written, and I liked how your fast post rate allowed you to really concentrate on the interactions between the characters. I don't think I've read a thread that focused so completely on character interactions, and it was nice to read.

I do have one question. Boko earned 50 rupees, and Harris earned 30. Where are they in the RP?
  6. Terrel

((I mentioned Boko's reward in passing when I talked about him getting a finder's fee for turning in the criminal. Haris' reward is assumed to be a part of the final payment that Boko hands over in the last post~))
  7. Quill

Oh, I see it now XD I like how you wove the reward into the subplot of the abusive man. Nice! I am very hesitant about Harris' reward, because at best it's just hinted at, but I can't see that it's worth pushing. In future, though, be more plain about where the rewards are coming from.

Yah, this passes. Claim your rewards and move on from this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.