Recruiting Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey all! I am here to announce a recruiting program for HC!! We feel like our community is great, but we want more great members to keep the forums alive and progressing, so we are going to reward those who go out and recruit for us.

For every person you get to join Hyrule Castle, you will be awarded 10 rupees to give to any of your characters. If you recruit 5, a bonus ten rupees will be given, for a total of 60 rupees! (Each 5th number will have the 10 rupee bonus.) So go out there and get some new members to join HC! Make sure to tell them to put your name in the "Who Recruited You?" Field!
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Don't we already have this program running or did everyone forget about it?
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Everyone forgot. The thing is, it can't really be retroactive at this point so its kind of like starting fresh. If it were retroactive than everyone could be clamoring for tons of rupees haha.
  4. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Well I sort of figured it wouldn't be retroactive, I was just curious if anybody actually remembered, XD.
  5. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

I've actually been getting rupees for it >.> although many of the people aren't around anymore, due to busy lives or confusion and such, I was still given ten for each one.
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yeah thats fine, its just those that have forgotten its kind of late for that.