Rakaro

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Zoraman, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Name: Rakaro

Race: Rito

Place of Origin:Dragon Roost Island

PWC: 2/3/2

Treasures: Wind Enchantment
    Cross

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 90 lb

Equipment: Rakaro wears a long sleeved white shirt with a red sash on his waist that goes into a almost skirt like thing, with pants on undernieth it.

Appearance: Rakaro has brown skin with black hair and feathers. He has blue eyes and a scar on his left eye. His shirt has the Rito symbol on the back of it. His claws are sharper than most Rito's, due to his diet.

His diet is mostly calcium, protein, and crabs.

Personality: Rakaro is very wise due to his experience in battle, and his knowledge from books. He trusts people and is a good leader. He can think on his feet but not to the extent that Zora's can.

Residence: A small nest near the zenith of a the mountain on Dragon Roost Island.

Pet: N/A

Backstory: Ragkaro in his youth was the son of the chief of their tribe, and for most of his youth his father taught him because he knew he’d be the successor. His father taught him many things from the knowledge of books to the art of combat. In his teens he refined what his father had taught him in combat, and delved deeper into the books. Once he reached 18 his father stepped down and he became the leader.

Ten years ago his leadership was challenged and the person responsible also challenged him to a duel, being the leader he accepted, and a day later the two fought. It was not a fight of swords but a fight in the air and claw-to-claw. The battle was even until his opponent struck him in the left eye and caused it to bleed, and eventually go blind.

Since then he was no leader, but an outcast by his own choice. It is true he did not need to be an outcast but he saw it the best fit.

Now there is a woman who regularly visits him, because in his prim she fawned him and still saw him fit to be a leader. With his tenacity he denied the fact, but she was able to convince him to peruse the places he had read about in books. To that he accepted, and prepares for his journey North, to the land of Hyrule, and not his island.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

No. You post characters in Character Creation, then a staffer approves it and sends it to Accepted Characters. I'm moving it back accordingly.
  3. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Sorry Guy, that's actually my fault. I moved them but forgot to put a reply. >.< Drinking and staffing do not mix.

Accepted.