Purging the North and South Hyrule Forums

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Quill, May 20, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Alright, the N/S Hyrule forums are supposed to be for active threads. We have Archives for dead threads. I would like to start moving the dead threads from the N/S Hyrule forums into their proper places within the Archives. I would like your opinions on where I should draw the line between "dead" and "stalled." The most obvious solution is a two step process; PM the author(s) of a believed inactive thread, and unless the Moderator receives a sufficient response within a pre-ordained time period the thread in question will be moved to the Archives. It's really either that or we move all believed-inactive threads to the Archives, and let the authors revive them if they wish to do so.

This would also apply to the Classic Dungeon threads. Also, please keep in mind that any dead thread moved into the Archives can be revived at any time. Thank you.
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    If the topic is over a month or two, and no reason was given as to why (like IRL or something), archive it. If someone comes back and wants to RP in that topic still, they can request it be put back in the proper forum. Simplest way to do it that doesn't overly inconvience either the Staff or the Members.
  3. Quill

Sounds good to me. Thanks.
  4. Quill

Done. Every thread in the North Hyrule, South Hyrule, and Classic Dungeon forums that has not been updated in the last two months has been moved to the Archives. Since we are currently in the month of May, that means that only threads that have updated in either April or May remain in the active forums.