Preparations

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Premium Chaos, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Sexton walked into Impa which seemed almost deserted, not too many people had settled in yet it being new but it was such a beautiful place. The Hylian walked into the designated place the crier had specified. It was a fairly small building that only had one person in there that planned to explain the circumstances to them. Sexton was handed a piece of parchment as the guy did not speak, he was told not to for unknown reasons. Sexton read the card and was briefed it said

"All the hero's that shall fight will gather here before the fight. As you may know there is a heavy rumor that Ganon has sent forces to destroy our newfound settlement. Your goal is to hold off the attacking army until the main army from Hyrule Castle Town come to defend. You will be rewarded with a few rupees. But if you actually defeat the forces who knows what the king will reward you with. Impa's settlement would like to thank you in advanced for sacrificing your life, please leave your name and personal information and we will ensure your body gets home safely."​

Sexton's eyes opened wide at the last line as he was handed another parchment. He filled it out and began to walk out of the room. He was planning to say screw South Hyrule and leave until he was walking out and was bumped into by a small Kokiri.
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Walking out of the in, Rika was met with bright sunlight. It was a bit earlier then midday, but Rika had still slept in a bit. "First thing's first, let's get something to eat. . . They probably don't have a lot, I'll probably have to eat fish. Better then nothing, I guess." As he walked out of the inn, Rika searched for a shop or something of that sort. Considering it was all newly built, it wasn't very hard to find one. Like he thought, their selection was very low. Pretty much all they had was fish, which made sense due to being on the shore.

Rika got a couple fish on a stick, walking off while eating. A little bland, but he was hungry. Finishing one, one left. As he walked, he passed in front of this building. It said something along the lines of defending Impa? Defend from what? Curious, he walked up. However, he was bumped into at the entrance by some other guy, dropping his fish. Rika luckily caught it in midair before it hit the ground, but still fell to the ground. "Hey, watch where you're going!" Rika shouted at him, standing up.
  3. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Oh I'm sorry, let me help you." he said as he helped the Kokiri to his feet. The lone soldier inside marched over and handed the Kokiri a piece of parchment that was identical to the one that Sexton had. "Are you going to do that to everybody that comes in?" The Soldier stood at attention not speaking a word just as he was told.

"Apparently the city is being attacked but neither of us are really in any sort of condition to fight a war," Sexton started walking out the door and waited for the Kokiri to follow. Sexton had matured a lot and had a soft spot for kids, not the same kind of soft spot he had for women but still soft nonetheless. Possibly cause half of the Hylian children out there were probably his.
  4. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Damien walked in and received his parchment, filling out all necessary forms.

Place of Burial (Should the need arise): ...

He though for a moment, then came up with an answer he thought obvious.

The Forests of Nabooru.

He turned back and decided to wait outside of the small building. He saw the Kokiri and the Hylian and watched them.

"Friends... Have you come to fight this growing darkness as well?"
  5. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Rika seemed a bit annoyed by Sec's comments. "No condition? I'm probably stronger then anyone else here!" It was a bit of a cocky comment, but in a way he was right. In terms of raw power Rika was probably the strongest, or at the very least in the top three. "Go run away if you want, but don't treat me like I'm weak like you apparently are." Rika harshly spoke to him. It was harsh, but necessary.

Before Sec could respond, this other guy walked up and said something. "Er, yeah I guess. I don't know about this guy, though. Speaking of, I don't even know what we're being attacked by." Rika looked at the parchment, but after reading it just threw it away. He didn't need to fill it out; Not that he had any sort of home.
  6. demo

demo New Member reg

Valldrym found a tent a little bit away that had some people by it that looked somewhat fit for battle. He sped up slightly. Upon his arrival he was given a sheet that he had to fill out. He did so and looked up at his soon to be companions. "Hello I'm Valldrym. I'm assuming you will be the ones who will be helping protect Impa?" he said. "Don't mind Xytri, she looks intimidating but she's really a nice dragon."
  7. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Sexton was freaked out by the childs bravery, admittedly he was a coward but he couldn't just let the little one go off on it's own. "I don't know what help I can bring but if someone as short as you is stepping onto the battlefield how can I refuse?"

He eyed the new man that entered the room, he had an unsettling aura about him. Sexton stared up at him interestingly, "Yeah I guess that is the plan. It shouldn't be hard to hold off a few Moblins 'til reinforcements show up."

Without much more warning another popped up prompting Sexton to introduce himself, "I am Sexton Hardcastle, and I'm a Thief from Darunia. I don't have too many admirable qualities on the battlefield, but I can think quick on my feet. Honestly? I am here for selfish reasons I wish not to disclose.. What about you all?"
  8. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Rika looked at the dragon, but didn't really react. It didn't really intimidate or bother him. Then Sec said something. All Rika heard was short. Short. He's not short. Not. Short. Before he could say anything Sec started talking to the others. Then everybody started introducing themselves. ". . . I'm Rika. So what can everybody do? It'd be good to know our skills. I'm a spellcaster, myself." Rika said. He was going to say something, but a scout returned with a battle report.

Very shortly after it started storming too. Before they went, Rika bought a Razor Seed.
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Jacob walked out of the small tavern to see Eysseth waiting and staring at him. "What? I was a bit hungry. I didn't mean... Huh?" Before Jacob could finish his sentence a down pour started. "Great. Just great. What next?" Jacob moaned as Eysseth covered her head with her wing and gestured to a tent with her head. "Hm. If it gets me out of this rain I don't care let's go."

Jacob and Eysseth ran towards the tent. As they neared they made out the form of a small dragon and a few other people. Eysseth stopped a few feet from the tent and raised her wings to make herself look bigger and roared at the dragon. "What the hell are you doing Eysseth?! Wait is that a dragon? Oh. I get it now." Jacob looked inside the tent to see that the roar Eysseth made didn't go unnoticed. "Um...sorry about that. Most wild dragons consider wyverns to be mockeries of their perfection, usually destroying them on sight. Can I assume yours will not try that?"
  10. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Sexton glared at the character cause he recognized him slightly but he didn't know where. Her began to think back into his distant past and couldn't quite put a finger on it. He then just came out and asked, "Sir have I met you somewhere? I'm sure I've seen that Wyvern before." Sexton was having a huge mind fart, well he did only see him for a short time but they met on his way to the swamp.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.