Pokemon X/Y

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darklink28, Sep 4, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    As if this wasn't already a must buy...

MEGA BLASTOISE!!!!
    Bitoko likes this.
  2. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Also, the Pokemon Direct that was aired this morning:

3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Omg.... I CAN START WITH SQUIRTLE!
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Omg.... Yeah, I am going to have to purchase both games. I have never been more hyped for a pokemon game save for the wait for gold and silver on GBC. MIND BLOWN
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Isn't there already a thread for discussing X and Y?
  6. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

(( maybe this one can be focused just on the new information :> what did you guys think about the pokemon bank? will you get it?? i cant decide if its worth it ))
    Bitoko likes this.
  7. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    The other thread hadn't been active in over two months and with all this new info, i thought a new thread may breed more discussion.
    Bitoko likes this.
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I am so incredibly excited for this game! I cannot wait for it to come out, and I am definitely getting both X and Y so that I can get charmander and squirtle (and because I always buy both versions).

((As a side note, its ok to have multiple threads for the same thing, especially when the old one hasn't been posted in for a long time so no worries!))
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

No love for Bulbasaur Toko? Bulbasaur is my favorite Kanto starter. It's my pokemon of choice for a Kanto starter. Should compliment Fennekin nicely.

I will cede, mega Venasaur looks completely stupid. The other too got such awesome mega evolutions, and Venasaur got a head flower, and some more leaves and vines.
    Bitoko likes this.
  10. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    My first starter in blue was Charmander, and then Squirtle. I can't wait for this game. It's going to be fantastic!!!
  11. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    First Pokemon ever was Charmander...in FireRed (Is ashamed.) Anyways I like the Mega Evolutions. Especially Lucario's.
  12. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

My first ever pokemon was Charmander, and having Mega Charizard is a must (shiny would be optimal! I'll have to breed like crazy for one with a Modest Nature). Squirtle was my starter the second play through, and I love both of them equally.

And Double, as for Bulbasaur I like him a lot too, its just I'm not as excited about the Mega form. Though, Thick Fat on him is incredible.
    darklink28 likes this.
  13. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I'm having a hard time choosing now: start with Squirtle, or start with Charmander? I love both.

I need to get Pokemon Black 2 back. Are you able to get Squirtle or Charmander in those games? If so, I would be in luck.

I'm definitely going to get Pokemon X, since I got Blue originally. I haven't been this excited for a Pokemon game in a very very long time. It's going to be great.
  14. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Well, I shall make your decision easier for you:

Charizard is best Pokemon. That's all you need to understand.
    Bitoko likes this.
  15. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I love Blastoise though...

I dunno why I have a thing for water pokemon. But Charizard!!! Gahhh I don't know.
  16. tlozbj

tlozbj New Member new

I'll probably choose Charmander from the Kanto set, since is the one I love the most of the 3, since it was my first pokemon, when I played LeafGreen, plus Mega Charizard looks awesome. Though I may have some trouble during the beginning, since my team will mainly be fire types, Fenneking, Charmander and the special distribution Torchic. Though I may leave both Charmander and Torchic on the boxes, and focus myself on Kalos only pokemons for my team, till I beat the Elite Four and the Pokemon League.
    Bitoko likes this.
  17. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Serebii just released CoroCoro scans, and in them we see that Mewtwo has another mega evolution! Mega Mewtwo X, who is a psychic/fighting type. Garchomp also has a mega evolution, and it shows the next stage of evolutions for the 3 Kalos starters. They also said this about fairy type: "According to this, Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon. "

What do you guys think? I love it so far! Though Mega Mewtwo X looks kind of funny, but I guess its because he's now Psychic/Fighting.