Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Role-Play (see first post!)

Discussion in 'Sandbox Role Plays' started by AnimeLuxray25, Mar 23, 2013.

1. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Role-Play

Already tried. That didn't work.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Then email it to me. Use the link at the bottom of my post to send it off. I can take a look at it then.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

HC really doesn't like your character does it?
    -Ultra5
  4. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582

Please note. My choice of pokemon species and of words in the profile (and in the RP later on) may imply something rather undesirable about me. I am NOT a female brony. I am simply a horse lover and horsewoman.

Pokémon Species: Ponyta
    Name: Phoenixia.

Appearance: 3 feet and 3 inches tall, measured to the top of her head. Phoenixia is a non-shiny Ponyta, with the customary fiery manes, tail, and socks. She doesn’t wear any irons on her harder-than-diamond hooves, but DOES wear a small, light-weight tan saddle with a saddlebag attached to it.

Personality: While she feels a little overshadowed by her younger, more talented sister, Phoenixia is still a very proud mare. She’s a little on the reckless side, not just willing but eager to gallop headfirst into dangerous situations that frighten other, less impulsive Pokémon. She’s also very confrontational, standing up to foes that are not only bigger, but also obviously stronger than her. Most of all Phoenixia is very stubborn; neither emotional nor rational arguments can sway her from her path once she has set it.

History: Hatched from the first egg laid by contest-winning Shanti and battle-winning Silver, it was assumed that Phoenixia was to be either a beauty princess or a combat champion. Having no patience for contests, she was trained by her father to do battle instead. Sadly, it turned out that she was rather unskilled with her fiery abilities, and with only her hooves to rely on, she lost battles consequently. Matters only became worse for Phoenixia when her little sister, Criala, was hatched, as she was of a very different color. Over the years, this proved to give her an edge in Beauty Contests. While Phoenixia was never neglected, it was inevitable that Shanti and Silver would put time into Criala’s contests.

Now that she is of a better age for it, she’s left home to join Wigglytuff’s exploration team, feeling that the ability to ‘controlledly’ break down a wall or two could be useful.

Likes: The wind in her manes, anything that has a rhythm to it, open spaces.
    Dislikes: Slippery floors, sudden loud noises, being mounted.
    Fears: Criala showing up to steal her thunder in the exploration team as well, swimming.

Known relatives:
    Shanti: Phoenixia’s Rapidash mother. Has won several high-ranking Beauty Contests in her life, however it appears her eldest daughter has not inherited her stunning looks.
    - Silver: Phoenixia’s Rapidash father. He’s a talented fighter, and Phoenixia has inherited his feisty personality.
    - Criala: Phoenixia’s Shiny Ponyta sister. Has overshadowed her for a few years now because of her stellar performances in Beauty Contests and her unusual colors.

Other: Adamant Nature, Alert to Sounds.
  5. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Apparently not.

Nice!

Alright, here's mine. finally...

*Pokémon Species: Luxio

*Name: Sanura

*Sex: Female

Blood Type: AB

*Appearance: Sanura appears as a more or less ordinary Luxio. Although she initially had no interest in accessories, after joining Wigglytuff’s Guild, she has lately taken up to wearing a big, black bow around her tail, and wearing a bright blue neckerchief.

*Personality: Sanura is a strong, fearless, and iron-willed Luxio who comes straight from the Amp Plains, where she was raised by the chieftain of the Luxray and Luxio tribe himself. She is very tomboyish and loves fighting and getting muddy. Although she often exhibits a “tough love” attitude toward her peers, she is later revealed to be caring and friendly.

*History: Born and raised in the Luxray and Luxio tribe by chieftain Nasoor himself, Sanura grew up in the brutal land known as the Amp Plains. Sanura never met her mother, as she died when birthing her egg, but she didn’t let something so petty and trivial stop her from growing to be a badass warrior for her family.

Her father started intense training with her at a very young age. Every single day Nasoor forced her to run for several miles without rest and usually baited her against much larger Pokémon such as Rhydon in successful attempts to strengthen her. When Sanura wasn’t running or battling mammoth foes, she and her father meditated and strengthened their spirits. It was like this everyday until Sanura turned sixteen, when she decided that was strong enough to leave home and take care of herself. Her father agreed, saying that it was “time for her to face challenges outside of these vast plains.” Sanura moved to Treasure Town and there she would learn about the guild and have an adventure of a lifetime.

Dislikes: weak Pokémon, idiots, pity

Known relatives:
    • Several unknown tribe members

• Nasoor; father (alive)

• Unknown deceased mother

EDIT - Holy $#!t! And all of a sudden, I can post my character's profile?! WTF HC? I thought it wouldn't work but it diiiiid. :yomp:
  6. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

Right! Well despite being a huge fan of the original pokemon series, I must be honest in saying I kinda lost interest after Gold and Silver (though I've played a few since). None-the-less, I ROUGHLY have an idea how PMD works. I know that you play as a pokemon instead of a trainer and so a RP focuses on just the single character as apose to six.

Other than that though, I'm a tad lost! ^^'
    None-the-less, I shall give it a go anyway!

*Pokémon Species: Alakazam

*Name: Mastermind

*Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Blood Type: A

*Appearance: Years of training and focus are visible in Mastermind's face. He carries no spoons in his hands and his body is marked with various designs and symbols, painted on with a deep purple ink. Aside from this, his appearance is similar to that of a well-trained Alakazam

*Personality: Mastermind moves very little and is commonly found meditating with his eyes closed. He is patient, easy-going and slow to temper. He does not much care for humour or banter but does not find these things nore the company of others at all irritating. Despite his lack of protest towards company though, Mastermind still chooses to spend much of his time alone. A fond fan of travelling, Mastermind will commonly leave Isaac's party in search of his own adventures. Having been Isaac's friend for a great many years, a mutual trust and confidence between the two allows each to do their own thing without the worry of the other's wellbeing being on their mind.

*History: Mastermind was born in the wilds as a relatively small Abra. He often preffered peace and quiet in the grasslands north of Celadon City. It was here that he was captured by an aid of Professor Maple of Azalea Town, much to his indifference. Professor Maple trained Mastermind the basics of psychic-type fighting techniques although ensured not to stress him out too much, believing his laid-back attitude to be a gift to any trainer. Having trained Mastermind for a fair few months, Professor Maple finally felt it time to pass the Abra on. She gave him away to be the first Pokemon of Isaac Green, a rather timid but imposingly dark character from the town. Having trained for years with Isaac, Mastermind grew in power, evolving in to a Kadabra and then eventually in to a powerful Alakazam. Despite his two decades of training and fighting, Mastermind retains his peaceful nature and calm attitude.

Likes: Peace and quiet, simple people, his trainer, good food, exploration, meditation

Dislikes: Agressive Pokemon, stress, short-tempered Pokemon, fools

Fears: Losing his Psychic abilities, Growlithe and Onix Pokemon

Known relatives:
    Two unnamed Abra: Parents
    Professor Maple's Aid: Catcher
    Isaac Green: Trainer

Other: Patient, Easy-going Demeanor
  7. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Can you tell me what exactly you're "lost?" I'm pretty familiar with PMD. ^^
  8. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

Lost as in I've not played Pokemon for a long time and I don't know many of the franchise's developments since Fire Red/Leaf Green.
  9. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

*Pokémon Species: Luxio

*Name: Lumin

Orientation: EVERYTHING. ((a.k.a pansexual))

Blood Type: Type O negative.

*Appearance: Lumin looks as normal Luxio would, apart from his extremely tattered mane.

*Personality: Cautious when meeting someone new, he puts his all into every fight, go so far as to disobey any and all commands that he considers a waste. When with people he considers friends, he's very outgoing and friendly, to the point of attempting to embroil others in his passion. Whenever a threat appears that he thinks he can deal with best, he leaps ahead and attempts to deal with it before any problems arise.

*History(preferably 2-5 sentences): Lumin was born in captivity and was picked up by a trainer when he was a few weeks old. From that time, he was put into as many battles as the trainer could manage, forcing him to become stronger and smarter to deal with these threats, but as each battle finished, Lumin's trainer would praise him. He became stronger, but when his trainer decided to retire, Lumin wanted to stay with him, rather than be sent to a new trainer. However, the old man insisted, and so now he's a part of Wigglytuff's exploration team.

Likes: Loyalty, Cheese(cake included), Bacon, Rain, Storms, Honesty, general good personalities.

Dislikes: General bad personalities, eggplant, attempts to unduly control him.

Fears: Betrayal from a friend, Betraying a friend, injury or death of those around him.

Known relatives:
    Father: Licht (deceased)
    Mother: Svet (deceased)
  10. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

|m|,
  11. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Hey! Just because I want to be a universal donator, doesn't mean that my choice was unimaginative!
    Although, I've got to say, it was either O neg, or B pos.
  12. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

13. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

.... I have never seen that before.
    Now my brain is scarred.
    I HATE YOU!
    ((Not really, but I've always wanted to say that on a forum with just cause.))
  14. tlozbj

tlozbj New Member new

I hope I can still join the RP. Here is the profile of my pokemon.

*Pokémon Species: Charmander

*Name: Joe

Orientation: Homosexual

Blood Type: B positive

*Appearance: Joe is a black colored Charmander. He bears a scar through his left eye, that was caused by his father, when he learned about his orientation. His tail flame shines with a purple glow, something strange for a Charmander.

*Personality(preferably 2-3 sentences): Joe is a smart, nice, and helpful Charmander. He also likes to build different contraptions like traps. Even though he is nice, he sometimes get some anger outbreaks, caused by memories of his father.

*History(preferably 2-5 sentences): Joe was born in the highest peak of Mt. Ember. While he growed up his skin color begun to change from orange to black. That was a sign of his orientation. When his father saw his skin color, he scratch his face leaving him a scar through its left eye, and throwed it out of their house. Since then Joe, have been living exploring the land, while he finds a suitable home.
  15. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Everyone who signed up, read the first post! C:
  16. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Also...

*Pokémon species: Woobat

*Name: Millie

*Sex: female

Orientation: unknown

Blood Type: O

*Appearance: Like all Woobat, Millie is a shaggy blue creature with a squished face and piggish nostrils. Her eyes are deeply hidden by two large tufts of fur, making her vision very weak and underdeveloped, but she can still see using echolocation. The sole fang in her mouth is notably longer and sharper, but no one knows why.

*Personality(preferably 2-3 sentences): Being only a few years old, Millie is very whiny and babyish. She constantly complains and throws horrible tantrums when she doesn’t get what she wants, not to mention threatens her fellow team members with bodily harm (usually a crappy ‘Thunder Wave’) if they do not do what she says. She is the self-proclaimed ‘leader’ of her exploration team, despite her size, age, and attitude. Millie demands her teammates do what she says otherwise she will kick them out of the group and never let them back in. Of course, no one really listens to her, making her evermore persistent and radical. Need I say more? Millie's out of control.

*History(preferably 2-5 sentences): Very little is known about Millie, other than the possibly she comes from a family who spoils her a lot, which would totally explain her rotten personality. How she got into the guild, the eighth wonder of the world.

Dislikes: enclosed spaces, naps, not being the leader, Steel-types
  17. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I'll take whichever slot is leftover at the end, I guess, unless someone specifically wants to team with Phoenixia.

....bad memories of gym class here.
  18. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

YES. This means I can participate. Now to make my character.

Name: Dustin

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Dustin looks pretty standard for a Skarmory, which is tall and lean, with a body of Steel and menacing red eyes. His left eye also has a scar going straight down it, adding to the menacing appearance. Dustin normally has a somewhat menacing look about him, and prefers to keep to himself, causing him to look quite intimidating to others. He's not actually a bad person, but he doesn't talk much and this, combined with his intimidating appearance causes him to come off as cold, because as he puts it "I'm not a people person"

Personality: Dustin is a loner and generally prefers to forgo the company of others for the sanctuary that is his own mind. He is a bit easily irritated, especially lacking any sort of patience for what he perceives as incompetence. However, he is not inherently a mean person, he doesn't go out looking for people to be mean to, he simply doesn't like people and prefers that he leave people alone and they leave him alone in return.

History: Dustin's was left alone in the desert as a hatchling, forced to scavenge and fend for himself. As a result, he has grown very independent and mentally strong. However, when finding out about Treasure town, he was interested in the opportunity and decided to settle down. As a result of being alone for most of his life, he is quite bad with others, though he doesn't really care. People have never been his strong point, even others he came across in the desert. Why should he talk when there's no reason to anyways? Besides, Dustin is more than comfortable in his mind, without any sort of interaction for long periods of time. But, as he will find, that will have to change soon.

Likes: Privacy, thinking, deserts (The hot sun feels nice on his steel feathers and skin), and self improvement

Dislikes: Talking, being talked to, incompetence, annoying people (Which is most people to him), and just people in general.

Fears: Failure, weakness, and to an extent, other people, although you'd never get him to admit it.

Known relatives: None. Dustin was abandoned at birth and is an orphan as far as anyone is concerned

Other: Dustin doesn't like people, and is naturally an introvert, but deep down it's more than that. He dislikes, almost fears the unpredictability of people. He avoids people and keeps to himself because he doesn't know how to deal with people. He doesn't want to be bothered, and so he keeps to himself and refuses to come out for anyone because he feels he can't come out for anyone.
  19. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

As for team, you?
  20. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I haz question. :tpr: I wish to change characters. Do I edit my post or make a new one with change?