Poison Enchantment

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Eevachu, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Poison Enchantment is an offensive spell. By channeling her power into a weapon held in her hand, the user is capable of temporarily giving the weapon a poisonous and acidic property. It will glow a sickly green, and on its next impact will release a wave of poisonous, acidic energy. Direct contact with this energy, such as through the skin, can cause the energy to infect a target within a matter of minutes, resulting in feverish symptoms and blurred, dizzy behavior. Contact directly with the bloodstream results in even more severe symptoms. Along with this, the Poison Enchantment's energy is a potent acid, capable of seriously damaging a bare Hylian's skin within a short timeframe. However, it is not powerful enough to corrode metals without an extremely extended period of time. Because of the magical strain, a weapon cannot impact with this spell more than once a minute. With one level of Magic Power, the spell can be used every 20 seconds. With two levels of Magic Power, the spell can be used every few seconds.

The Poison Enchantment treasure is an original creation by one of Hyrule Castle's members. Its concept has been credited to Eevachu. It was based on a similar treasure from Hylian Shield, Hyrule Castle's predecessor, though the original creator is unknown.

(The original PE on HS was more acid-based, but I wanted to incorporate poison too so I combined the two. I don't think it's too much for one treasure since on their own they're not too powerful. I wasn't exactly sure how to describe the strength of the poison/acid, so feel free to edit that however you wish and I'm fine with it. I also removed the Specialty part the other enchantments have, since there's no poison/acid field currently. I think it may have been Adaar who made it initially on HS, but I'm not 100% sure on it so that's why I left it as unknown)
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Poof: Poison Enchantment

Most effects that cause disease or are corrosive in nature are part of the Disable field, so, that happened. Otherwise, it's almost verbatim what you wrote. I priced it the same as most of the other weapon enchantment spells.