Please Just Go

Discussion in 'The Twister's Domain' started by Saria, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

"Spaghet, I finally convince you to let me sleep in your bed and you think of that shitbag again?! A-And why is it a Koki--?!"

"W-Wiki! N-Not so loud, i-it's late..." Spaghet hushed her, quickly unwrapping from her embrace. He was fine with cuddling with her, sure, but only where.. well, he guessed wherever someone with the ability to mess with his or Wiki's mind could only find them. Besides, they had talked about this. Kokiri were... well, children. Gross.

Wiki rose from the bed, her face contorted as much as a Deku Scrub could contort his or her face. Burrito barked and Wiki glared at it and it wagged its tail for a few moments before falling back to sleep. She crossed her arms, stomped her foot, and then made up her mind. She suddenly smirked, shrugged, and began to speak.

"Spaghet and I will talk later about why he's a horrible, disgusting little pig. Or maybe the jerk who sent you is just trying to rain on our parade with... whatever this is," Wiki said. Spaghet pursed his lips at her last pronoun. It's not that he didn't mind sharing a bed with Wiki... it's just that... well she was made out of wood.

"Either way, I don't care. Spaghet's an asshole and probably deserves his fair share of comeuppance. I don't like dice games. Cards are more my thing. So go ahead and do whatever to him, I mean the evidence is clear tha--"

"-- W-Wiki!" Spaghet stammered. "We have no p-proper perspective on this subject, t-t-there's no way that."

"Who Cares. Either way," Wiki said, shooing the girl. "Go away little lady, you're a worthless, pathetic manifestation of a worthless man who somehow thinks it's alright to mess with other people."

Always the hypocrite.

(( in an attempt to not mess up the forum more with more posts than needed have two characters in one thread.

Feel free to twist any treasures on Spaghet (why not) and any treasures on Wiki except for Plant Composition (she deserves a twist tbh just because she's wiki but no thnx) I feel like I can exclude something based on how much free reign I'm giving in the Twist selection otherwise please and thanks.

Feel free to just take the rupees from them. :kermit: ))
  2. The Twister

The Twister The faceless face grows a grin most mischievous.

The girl winced, and although she had no face with which to register such a thing, her ire was very, very palpable. However, her response was measured, as she turned to Spaghet. “You.” Her voice privately spoke to him, though he was unable to tell whether it was audibly or directly to his mind: it had a strange, booming quality that seemed to suggest it were said aloud, yet clearly the girl could not speak. “I like you, relatively speaking, of course. Unlike your… compatriot,” she said distastefully, rolling the word around in her mouth and finding it sour, like a poor vintage, “you, at least, show proper respect.” An invisible hand caressed his cheek lovingly. “From you, I demand nothing.”

She now settled her gaze on Wiki, the very air surrounding her beginning to hum. “You will beg for my forgiveness, once this is over.” The girl raised a hand and snapped her fingers, the dice raising into the air and beginning to spin faster, and faster, and faster, until they were loosing a quite audible whir. A great pain would overtake Wiki’s chest, as if a white hot ball of fire were forming there, battering against her skin, trying to burrow its way out. The pain would cripple her, sending her to her knees, her breath coming in strained pants. The dice would clatter across the table and onto the ground, falling to the dirt just before Wiki. Snake eyes.

Wiki would scream out in agony as finally the heat burst from her chest, glowing like the sun. A small orb, almost crystalline, appeared as the light died down. It rotated in the air, as water poured out from Wiki’s bark like sweat. The change was not yet complete, she had begun to realize, as the liquid fell in rivulets into the soul beneath her. Roots would begin to twist and turn, like snakes, as they emerged from her skin and penetrated the ground. The crystal ball, as this occurred, would fly into Spaghet’s own chest, though the experience for him was far more like pure ecstasy.

The deku was being lashed the ground, like the wooden forebears of her race. Branches, now, were beginning to grow from her head, and it became increasingly apparent that she would soon become a tree, or a hedge, or something similarly humiliating. Then, a second crack rang out: the Hylian girl’s fingers had snapped once more, and Wiki would now find herself potted. Leather was lashed to the ceramic in crude fashion, like a primitive carrying pack.

Your form is bound to the earth, and always you shall depend on others

This is your punishment, your penance, the fruit of your choices

Bear out the consequences, for your form will never be returned by me!

And then she was gone, leaving the two in silence. Knowledge of their encounter would flood into both their minds simultaneously: Spaghet had lost nothing, yet had gained everything. Now, he had command of all treasures previously in Wiki’s possession. Wiki, however, was now bound to the soil she was planted in, and though her upper torso could move, her legs would always remain in that soil. She also seemed to have shrunk in size, to the point where even Spaghet could lift the pot she was in, and carry her upon his back. Lastly, it seemed that given some time and proper watering, her hair might sprout seeds of any variety, up to a total of five over the span of an adventure. At least neither was missing any roop?
  3. Saria

She was angry.

She was beyond angry, but unlike her companion Wiki took action when she was overcome with extreme emotions. Probably the root of most of her problems. But even when blinded by rage she was pretty smart. So, she was going to make some smart actions in the next coming moments.

But of course, Wiki thought every action she took was smart.

"Spaghet."

"M-Mhm?" the moblin manage to stutter out from his position on the bed, shaken back to reality by Wiki's voice. He knew that tone. He tried his best to ignore that tone. For once, he was able to. He hadn't even taken a look at Wiki yet. He was busy. He was... well, he was a lot of things right now. Part of him was trying to encapsulate feeling a sense of complete rapture, but he was mostly just enjoying the feeling of not shaking anymore, that feeling of bliss filling him to the brim. He sensed it was in part because he literally had no idea what had just happened. He couldn't remember anything that wasn't just a feeling of positivity. It was.. well, he wished things like that happened more often, that was for sure.

But of course, all good things must come to an end, and moments later Spaghet's usual feelings apprehension began to return to him. He knew that tone. His body stiffened and his feeling of comfort faded. The moblin slowly rose from his position on the bed, his body already tired from what he was about to deal with. He rubbed his eyes, grabbed his glasses and saw what he presumed was Wiki, considering he knew everything in his house rather well except for well... that. He froze. Wiki was... well, this wasn't... Spaghet wasn't alright with this.

Whoever this person was, he hated them. Not for what they did to Wiki, but for what they had done to him. Did they know about the implications behind their actions?! Did they not care to recognize his feelings or perspectives?! Of course not. Of course not. Undoubtedly they were like Wiki, unconcerned with others outside of using them to satisfy their own needs and more importantly their own pride. Unfortunately, even if this wasn't the case, it did not matter the intent, only the consequence that Spaghet, not Wiki, had to deal with.

".. Cancel your plans for the next couple of days."

Spaghet's lip curled. He was busy. He didn't want to deal with this right now, and yet... here he was, trapped by social obligations and literal contracts that kept him chained to this horrible woman and her family. He could say no. But saying no came with so many implications, so many complications, so many consequences. He shivered.

Slowly but surely he got out of bed.

--

Spaghet held his head in his hands, staring down at his desk. He had no idea what he had witnessed and what had continued to play in his mind. While it was ... more optimal to have Wiki not screaming at from a pot on his back, he wished that he could have forgotten how she had returned to her previous form. His entire body shook as he remembered in vivid details what had transpired. Spaghet continued to stare blankly at the desk beneath him. Even Wiki wouldn't talk to him for a few hours after the event and he wasn't about to bring it up.

He really hoped he had a chance to work through seeing... well, that before he had to do anything stressful again. (( :kermit: )) He smiled and looked up. He needed to think positively. At least ... at least he got to see the Levetts again. And he... he certainly learned something from that experience even if it was something he really wished he had never learned. He began to sweat. He... certainly learned some new plant shearing techniques he could apply to his own work. He shivered. Wiki was.. horrifyingly quiet throughout that part.

He could ask for more details, but he figured he was already privileged enough to have been privy to... well, he had seen enough to know he shouldn't press his luck. The fact Mr. Levett had refused to involve others in the situation and but still allowed the moblin to observe meant the man trusted Spaghet. Part of him wished that Spaghet was asked to leave. He felt a sick combination of pride and shame.

Spaghet wasn't sure which feeling was more real.

(( Minus 60 rupees from Wiki for Curse change Race back to Deku Scrub and minus 30 for Business – Crafting, Botanist Lv 3 for Spaghet.

it's already reflected in signature and stuff ))
  4. Saria

Spaghet whipped around to the alley where he thought the man would be the first time. When he wasn't there, he frowned. Of course. He sighed, continued to take Burrito on his walk, and tried not to think about the last weeks he spent wasting time. With Wiki.

Of course, he wanted to talk to them again. He hated unresolved business, and frankly putting a child through that... Wiki insisted it was just a projection to creep them both out, but Spaghet was still unsure. Of course, as soon as he shivered, his instincts told him that he was being looked at. He inhaled deeply. The scent of the area had certainly changed, but he couldn't place why.

And then he could place why.

He turned his head down a different alley and began to shake. Of course Burrito would want to go down that way, and Spaghet found himself being dragged towards the small girl.

"... H-Hello," he said, as his dog sniffed the table. "... .. I... .. ." He thought. "... ... Please.. Ah... If you could... tell... whoever it was that.. the man.. please don't.." Spaghet's eyes darted to the side. "Please don't come into my house again. Please." And just in case. "... even if... if the man who I originally talked to ... can also hear me ... especially in r-regards to those matters." His eyes darted rapidly around, looking at everything on the table in an effort not to look at the small Kokiri.

He cleared his throat. His common tick.

[Twist Ventrolquism please.]
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  5. The Twister

The Twister The faceless face grows a grin most mischievous.

"Hello again." Grinning, again, without a mouth. He could hear it in the lilt of her child-like voice, sending shivers rippling through his spine like a wave through barely iced water. "Though, to be honest, I can't say I expected to see you again. Not after what I did to your... friend? Lover? Whatever she is, besides something that belongs in a pot." The girl bent down, ruffling Burrito's head, certain of Spaghet's fear of what she might do to the poor mutt. But, a few moments passed, and nothing happened. Indeed, she seemed rather preoccupied with the pet.

"I think I'd like to play with your dog for a bit. Alone." Snapping a finger, the ground fell out from beneath Spaghet, and he grasped at the air, desperately trying to swim in the emptiness. In despair, he watched as Burrito and the girl quickly rose away from him, his body plummeting into endless darkness. He hurled at the sensation of his organs plastering themselves against his diaphragm, cringing as unfortunate colors of past meals floated away from him. It felt like an eternity that he fell, until, finally, he landed.

With a groan, his face plastered to the cold paved stones, he rose up on weak knees. His legs nearly buckled out from beneath him from the harrowing experience, and he nearly pissed himself when he realized he back from whence he'd came. "H-h-how....?" He managed to stammer out, sour bile savaging his tongue. He dry heaved once. Burrito hopped down from the girl's arms, sympathetically licking Spaghet's ear.

She let out an uncharacteristically girlish giggle, before turning away. "I hope you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for bringing your dog, too." With that, she was gone, but not without imparting new knowledge to him. Apparently he could now inflict his personal experience on others. By concentrating on the memory of his fall, and placing both hands on a surface for a brief moment, he could leave behind a rune. When triggered by contact with a living creature, they'd immediately be affected by the trap, fittingly named Vertigo, instilling upon them an incredibly strong sense of falling for a few seconds.

Her voice spoke without a voice, filling his mind with her words. Should you wish to speak at a distance once more, these are my rules. You must devour as much food as you may, until you are full to bursting, then must step into your own rune. Whence you have relived your experience today, you shall find your treasure returned.