Plague

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Spirit Adept, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Spirit Adept

Spirit Adept New Member reg

Name: Plague

P/W/C Type: Wisdom

Appearance: A large cloud of dark colored flying insects that look like wasps, moths, or locus that are produced from the caster's hands or mouth.

Description of Function: The swarm of insects fly forth and attack whatever the user directs them to attack. The insects are capable of mild, non poisonous bites or stings that can distract people or destroy plants. The insects only last for a few minutes before disintegrating into black dust.

Limitations: Requires Dark Affinity, slightly increases vulnerability to light. The swarm must remain within 50 ft of the caster or else they disintegrate and can be distracted by fire or bright lights. Possessing the spell makes the user take more damage from fire spells and enhancements and become more likely to catch on fire when exposed to fire.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Cool! Reminds me of Odolwa's ability.
  3. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Also cool with me. 2/2
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Here we go. I'm assuming that you meant "increases vulnerability to light magic"

Did I miss anything?

`Plague
    Canon, Spell - Offense
    [Conjuration], [Dark]

W5: 20 rupees
    W4: 35 rupees
    W3: 50 rupees
    W2: 70 rupees
    W1: 100 rupees

Prerequisite to Obtain: Dark Affinity

The caster may produce a large cloud of dark flying insects that look like wasps, moths, or locus from his hands or mouth. This swarm attacks whatever the user directs them to, but can be distracted by fire or bright lights. The insects are capable of mild, non-poisonous bites or stings that can distract people or destroy plants. The swarm disintegrates if it strays more than 50 feet from the caster or if several minutes have passed.

Owning this spell increases the caster's vulnerability to light magic. Possessing this spell make the user take more damage from fire spells and enhancements, and the user becomes more likely to catch on fire when exposed to flames.
  5. Spirit Adept

Spirit Adept New Member reg

Yep...light magic. That was totally a typo on my part. Still, it looks good to me.