Out Shopping (DS Solo for Race License)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Devil-Steel, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

-Hanno: Acquire Twili Race License -50r

The sun was shining down upon Castle Town and as usual the marketplace was bustling with people of all races trying to buy and sell various goods. Amongst the crowd was Hanno, a zora just out for a stroll not looking to buy anything in particular. He was just browsing and seeing if he could find any decent deals or perhaps something unique that just caught his eye.

All the merchants were calling out to the people of the marketplace advertising their wares, and while some of the merchants caught his attention, none of their wares did the same. As he neared the edge of the market the zora was about to give up and head home for the day when he heard someone whispering to him from the shadows of a nearby alleyway. "Hey you, zora! Over here! I can tell you haven't found anything to your liking, but perhaps I can change that. I have something really rare over here."

Hanno wasn't the bravest Zora to come from the Eastern Sea, but he curiosity had been peaked. Slowly, and somewhat hesitantly, he would move closer to the alleyway until the figure came into view. It was a Kokiri wearing a cloak. There was no way to tell just how old he was, but the look in his eye showed that he had seen his fair share during his life.

Slowly the Kokiri would open his cloak to reveal a black marble necklace with an intricate, glowing pattern on it. The glow was faint, but you could tell it wasn't natural. "This here is a necklace made from marble from the Twilight Realm. Very rare. I'll sell it to you for only fifty rupees. What do ya say?"

When he first saw the necklace Hanno wanted it and had already begun to reach for his rupees, but stopped when he heard just how much the Kokiri wanted for it. He wasn't sure if it was worth it, even if the necklace itself was captivating. His brow would furrow as he thought it over, but before he had a chance to decide the Kokiri would speak up again. "If you don't want it that's fine. Someone else will buy it and you'll never find another necklace like this again. So go ahead and leave so I can call someone el..."

Before he could finish speaking Hanno would cut him off. "No I want it." The Kokiri was right. Never in all his travels had he seen such a necklace and he knew that he would never see anything like it again. Pulling the rupees from his pouch he would hand them to the Kokiri and take the necklace from him. Quickly he would put it on and thank the man, boy?, elder? who knows. He had spent more than he would have liked but he had wanted to treat himself to something nice and he did.