opps I kinda died there didn't I?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Celsius, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Celsius

Celsius Celest reg

Yeahhhhhhhh REALLY REALLY sorry about that all. Real Life caught up to me and just bit my butt. That and the fact lost the link. Though yeah i'll be trying to return to activity again. Though first thing first will be maybe retiring old oc's I have and bringing new ones into the game rp wise. Starting and not having ocs that i've had since i was like what 16-17 during our first years of rping? lD
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

CEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSS WE LOVE YOU WELCOME BACK iidiofjadosfjiosajiofdsfioso;

If you need anything, just let us know and we'll help ASAP : D
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Cels! Welcome back! Yeah, its been forever, thought you died. Its awesome to see you here, and new characters are always fun. How do you like the new look?

And Quill.. you're crazy XD
  4. Celsius

Celsius Celest reg

Quill you silly. But yeah, if have any troubled spots i'll hit ya up. lD

The new look looks great Bitoko. Also by the way i find it ironic that a few hours ago I was talking about my old rping days with you all to a friend and the next thing i check my email and see new email from you all. I was kinda laughing. Cause this week's just been one pile of coincidences.
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Lol thats hilarious, what brought us up? You should bring them here haha, another person RPing would be awesome.
  6. Celsius

Celsius Celest reg

They aint big on the rping sadly even if i've tried tempting them. heheh.; They just kinda asked how i've managed to rp this long and where all i have rped. lol Just told em its been my form of improvement on writing and enjoying how its kinda like a collab writing that isn't like an english assignment that you dont have to worry over -happy i'm not in those classes at the time-.
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Ah, that's too bad. Have you been RPing at another place for the last while?
  8. Celsius

Celsius Celest reg

Just the usual DA chat since long time admin there -waaay longer like nearly in my 2nd year- Or through mainly my tumblr ask/rp blog but yeah school time when that zelda ask community kinda dies it out.

And kinda in a temp job again but that one 2 1/2 hours a day at least. Just cleaning a office is all it is.

PS: I added in two ways to contact me if i was to like disappear again. lD
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Well I don't think we had too much contact in the past (Or I could just be going more insane either is possible) but welcome back to HC.
    -Ultra5
  10. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Heya Celsius! We've never met, but that's apparently become a bit of an inside joke.

Last night after I went to bed:

Suffice it to say, good to have you back!
  11. Celsius

Celsius Celest reg

ajghrnk;efevfb You all! I just....dsaflg. I'm sooooo embarrassed. I aint someone to idolize. .//////n//////.
  12. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Haha, well worship might be Toko's word, but I was appreciative of the stuff you'd done in your time on HC. Certainly excited to have you back
  13. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    CELS! HI CELSSSSS. It has been forever :U I am glad you are back
  14. Celsius

Celsius Celest reg

Heya Willow. Thanks.