Operation Moonfall

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by Quill, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Ocarina of Time came out on the 3DS, and fans have been clamoring to have the same done for Majora's Mask. Most people who have played OoT-3DS know how improved everything is over the N64 version; the buildings actually feel like what they're supposed to be. Malon's house, for example, is breathtaking in its detail and so realistic in its childish posters and tiny vases. Majora's Mask is a game built off of the intracicies of peoples' personal lives, and I think that we'd all agree that such revisions would make the game even awesomer than it already is.

In case you don't already know, Operation Moonfall is the response to Nintendo's statement that they may make a MM-3DS if enough fans wanted it. It's old news, I know, but no less important because of its age. Here's the site: http://operation-moonfall.org/

It doesn't even require actual comittment; the most you have to do is to sign your internet name on its petition. For example, I put "Time's Quill." That's it. Easy, ya?

Anyway, who else saw that Wii U trailer for MM and got really, really excited? T_T
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

SIGNED.

Actually hadn't heard about this before :V

A remake of MM would be one of the coolest things ever, though a spiritual successor would be completely awesome too. I was so pumped (and then disappointed) when I saw the trailer for the Lost Oracle so I hope they hear our pleas eventually.
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I will sign this as soon as I get done posting. Considering I'm getting a 3DS with the new Fire Emblem, I need some more games to go with it and this'd be a prime opportunity to get Majora's Mask.

I saw the Wii U trailer, Quill, but I had jsut gotten out of a class teaching us to be critical of everything we see so the first thing I did was going online to confirm its authenticity. I wasn't TOO surprised to see it was fake, truth be told.

The happy Mask man still scared the [censored] out of me.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I've known about Operation Moonfall since around when it started. I signed the petition and everything back then lol. Hopefully Nintendo does create MM for the 3DS, I'd love to have it. MM is by far my favorite Zelda game and very high on the list of favorite games of all time!
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I've heard of it before, it'd be nice to see a remake of MM since that'd be another reason to perhaps buy a 3DS someday.