On second thought~

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by TheSnoiper, Dec 31, 2014.

1. TheSnoiper

TheSnoiper The Ever-loving Question Mark new

Imma gonna be staying I guess x) Just popping in and out of things.

Though it's gonna be a bit tough since barely anyone really views my stuff and I'm too dang nervous to do much and message other people so~ Come to me if you're interested :)

Will be around forever now just popping in to see if I have caught the attention of anyone :3
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Hang around in the Cbox a bit and try talking to people there- you'd be surprised at how easily it comes. I have huge issues being social myself (cripplingly shy), but the community here is generally nice when we're not being outright silly. If you want to give the main roleplay a chance but you're genuinely just confused by the system, contact me and I can help you with the character creation and your first thread if you'd like. The best way to learn is to do, and I promise it gets really simple and easy once you've done it a few times.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    I'm gonna go ahead and echo BP here: if you're interested in interacting with others and/or joining the mainline RP I'll offer whatever help I can. The community, despite what it looks like sometimes (weird stuff happens in cbox) is usually pretty nice and laid-back, so I'm sure you'll be welcomed into the fold.
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Welcome back then! c:

As far as I know sandbox RPs are always kinda hard to get off the ground, but you're more than welcome to pop into the cbox (though it tends to get quite weird in there at times) or ask anyone here for help if you want to make a character or start an RP!
  5. TheSnoiper

TheSnoiper The Ever-loving Question Mark new

I never expected so many comments from you people! Though I would eventually try and do all these things myself, I am very glad that you've offered your support, thank ya! x)

You need not worry, I'll eventually find my own path to try and get to the hang of things, but you're suggestions will always remain in thought :)