Night at the milk bar

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by Ankiseth, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ankiseth

Ankiseth New Member new

As the sun set bringing the end to another day The young Godot Masters was making preparations for his night out at the milk bar. This wasn't to be a fun trip however. This particular milk bar is a place known for its less than respectable regulars.

There is one in particular that Godot was interested in. He frequents the bar but never tells anyone of his name. He simply sits in the corner every night and watches the patrons enjoy their cold drinks.

Godot was interested in this man for one reason. This man has a tattoo under his left eye of a black spider. Godot saw similar tattoos on the cultists he and his father defeated at the old cave.

His preparations complete Godot slipped into some cheap clothes he recently bought and headed out to the bar disguised as a poor vagrant.

When Godot reached the bar he sat at a table with a view of his prey and ordered some cheap milk.

"Hey bartender send me a bottle of the cheap stuff. I need something crappy to top off a crappy day!"
  2. Ankiseth

Ankiseth New Member new

"Phase one complete" Godot said in his head as he drew the attention of everyone in the bar.

"Time for phase two. This is where it gets fun."

Godot stood up fast and turned toward a large man that looked especially annoyed at Godot's outburst.

"What are you looking at tubby? You wanna tussle sweetheart? I got nothing to lose so bring it!"

The large man got up quickly and ran toward Godot.

"Phase two complete. Now phase three." Godot thought this with a smile.

The man rained down on Godot with punches that wouldn't have phased Godot's mother but Godot pretended to be beaten in order to further his plan.

"Phase three complete." Godot thought as he wiped a small bit of blood trickling down his nose. He stood up with a defeated look and slowly walked out the bar.

As Godot thought the man he was after wasted no time in following him out.

Mystery man: You there!

Godot: What do you want needle neck?

Mystery man: I saw that fight just now. What would you say if I said I knew some people who can help you.

Godot: I'd say keep talking.

Mystery man: I represent a group of people who perform certain.... experiments.

Godot: (Now we're getting somewhere) Like what.

Mystery man: Well one of our scientists is working on a kind of potion that can increase a mans physical strength to a level that matches most gorons.

Godot: Interesting. (If I can get him to talk about the mirror knuckle I'll know these guys are who I'm after.)

Mystery man: What do you say?

Godot: Tell me more about these experiments. Have you done any experiments on creating monsters that repel magic?

Mystery man: Ha ha ha. You would know all about that wouldn't you mister masters?

Godot: (What?!) So you guys know who I am? Then you know whats gonna happen when I find you.

Mystery man: Too bad you won't. I was supposed to kill you in your house tommorrow but since you came to me you'll just have to die here in the slums. The beauty is it will look like a run of the mill mugging. Prepare to die Masters!
  3. Ankiseth

Ankiseth New Member new

The mystery man brandished a silver dagger and came at Godot with intent to finish him in one blow.

Godot: This ain't my first rodeo buddy!

Godot brandished his own knife and blocked the initial strike.

Godot: You guys should know I'm no slouch in a fight. If you wanna silence me you gotta send a whole army.

Mystery man: You sure like to talk alot but can you back it up boy?

The man launched strike after strike but Godot blocked each one with a well timed block. The two men went back and forth scoring small hits here and there but both men being too evenly matched to finish each other. After about a minute of combat the mystery man was too tired to go on so he backflipped away.

Mystery man: Dang. I'll finish you later.

The man turned tail and ran as soon as he said this. Godot gave chase and the two found their way into the slums before long.

Godot: Dang I got to end this before he slips away! Wait a second.... That move might work.

Godot gave a quick burst of speed to close the gap between him and his assailant and with a show of unorthodox thinking grabbed the man around the waist and threw him straight up and over Godots head.

Mystery man: GOOD GODDESS NO!

(Impact)

Godot: It worked... What did that goron call it again? A suplex? Whatever it is it sure helped alot. I need to remember that move.
  4. Ankiseth

Ankiseth New Member new

Godot stalked the mans prone form and checked to see if the man was still alive. He was but the impact of the throw left the man's back in severe pain.

Mystery man: You dirty rat! My people will kill you for this!

Godot: Speaking of your people who exactly are they?

Mystery man: I'm a member of a group of scientists and mages that are trying to merge science and magic. We call ourselves the spiders.

Godot: Why the spiders? Is there any signifigance there?

Mystery man: Yes. we have 6 leaders each with a different code name of a spider. They each reside in a different region of northern hyrule. The leader for this region resides here in castle town in fact.

Godot: Why are you telling me this?

Mystery man: Because you are a dead man mister masters. The potion I mentioned to you before our fight is real, and our leader has already taken it. You will never defeat him. If you want to try our hideout is located in an abandoned house in the deepest part of the slums. It's not too far from here in fact. If you are feeling bold why not head over there tonight? The boss loves long sword fights in the moonlight ha ha ha ha.

Godot: I think I'll pass. (Picks up man)

Mystery man: What are you doing?

Godot: I think I know the house you are talking about. I'm just gonna drop you off right by it and leave a note mentioning everything you told me.

Mystery man: WHAT!?!?! THEY'LL KILL ME IF YOU DO!

Godot: Too bad. Of course if you give me some more info I can be persuaded to drop you off at the hospital.

Mystery man:...... We keep bomb making supplies in the basement..... You could destroy the house if you set fire to them.

Godot: Good boy. As agreed I'll take you to the hospital. If I were you I'd dissapear for a while. Your friends may still want to take you out for failing to kill me.

Mystery man: I'll take that advice.

Godot: Looks like tonights mission is accomplished.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.