Nicknames?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darklink28, Jun 1, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Mine are Momo and Morgie (courtesy of Kaguya).

Do you have any IRL nicknames?
  2. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    I get called Aurrie by almost everyone

I sometimes get called Rie Rie but only one person may call me that and she isn't here :c
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

My only real nickname in real life is Wes, but that's about it. :P
  4. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

I'm usually called R.D. online.
  5. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

Sometimes my sister or cousin would call me Mitch. I use to be quite annoyed by it but I don't mind it much.
  6. Clank

Clank Can we please kill the overuse of AJAX? reg

Hmm IRL I have none, but I have been called a nerd frequently.
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

XD I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much everyone here has been called a nerd Clank.
  8. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Michelle you gave me Morgie.
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Ultra5, U5, Lucario. That's pretty much it. I'm too boring IRL to have any offline nicknames.
  10. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

My nicknames are Swing Man and Pony Boy. I have no idea how they came about, just something I've acquired over time. Oh, and when I was a lot younger my dad use to call me Boomer.
  11. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    In regards to my screenname I'm often called BP for obvious reasons, although the go-to name for those who want to be proper is Panther. (For fun, a friend and I distinguish Blondie, my relaxed and cheerful nature, and Blackie, my agressive and highly unpleasant nature, but I don't know if that counts.)

My real name is Kitty, though, which sounds like a nickname in and of itself but I swear that's my official name. I have been called Kit in the past, one person on this site steadily calls me 'Momma Kitty' ever since me showing concern over his illness, and I seem to have this weird, maybe disturbing habit of calling myself 'Kittens' whenever I talk to myself.

...between Blondie, Blackie, and Kittens, I sound like a schizophrenic. I'm not, honest.
  12. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

KITTEN YES! : D
  13. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Quite a while ago I began giving sniper names to my friends on my phone and I honestly call them by those names sometimes because I often think of them before my mind registers their real names. I gave out names like The Silver Bullet, Tequila, Shadowsphere, Harley, Cranberry, Flashburn, and Scattershot. My friends started realizing that I was calling them by these names and a couple years ago, we started a club at the local community college to compile ideas for a comic universe. Some of my friends actually ended up making their first characters after these names and they gave my character the name "Whiteout" as in the weather condition. They also call me this from time to time. It's fun to do but mine is the only name that doubles as a spelling-correction paste.
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I am actually remembering my only IRL nickname. Teddy Bear. It's really a pet name from my girlfriend Destany, but it's a nickname I proudly wear.