New Update Incoming!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

So yeah, as you all already know, there is an update coming. This update is going to include a new map that has been expanded in three directions with lots of new areas including subrosia (good luck getting there!) Also coming is history and story for all of the new areas, as well as movement in the overall plot of the role play.

Also coming is a timeline of the events in that take place in the story and history of Hyrule, and along with that a date/year system for the role play.

Another thing, I am going to be going through the history and adding things as well as revising things and I will make a note of the changes when I release everything.

Now these things are going to take a little longer than I had anticipated, so if I would expect this to all be ready by this weekend. I may surprise you and release it earlier, but don't hold your breath.

Note, due to the way the past few events have played out, events in the future are going to be handled much differently, this will be explained when the update is released as well. So yeah! Have fun adventuring in Hyrule!