Need Two RP People

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Nolan, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Nolan

Nolan Member new

So, I'm looking to start two roleplays, one actual story/quest RP in Kokiri Forest, and one classic dungeon. I only want one other person to roleplay with though(that is, one other person per thread), because every past experience I've ever had roleplaying with big groups ends with me rage quitting and not coming back for extended periods of time.

For the story/quest RP, I want to do something that fleshes out Reu's role as a protector-in-training, because I think I'm the first to have a character like mine, and I would love to be the one that explores and sets the bar for this character type.

For the classic dungeon, I'm looking to do any dungeon from Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess. If you're interested, let me know.
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

In up for the standard RP if you'll have me. Keiliegh is my kokiri so that's who would be getting use :3
  3. Nolan

Nolan Member new

That sounds lovely. Did you have anything in mind about how we could start? I was thinking something that demonstrates what exactly protectors do. Would Keiliegh be the kind of person to get into trouble? Like get attacked by something?
  4. Tsubori

Oh, of course :P she wanders the woods all the time and despite her fairy's best effort, she doesn't much listen xD I do have to go to work though for tonight, so maybe we could hammer out the details when I get home.
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'd like to join with the dungeon run c: if you'd like. Maybe something like city in the sky?
  6. Nolan

Nolan Member new

Tsu: I have to work early tomorrow morning, so I might not be awake for much longer. Tomorrow after work is good for me though.

Squishy: Yeah, I'm fine with that. Like I said, anything from MM or TP, so City in The Sky fits. :]
  7. Squishy

Alright, that's great. C: Just let me know when you want to start and if you'd like me to use a particular character.
  8. Nolan

Nolan Member new

Whenever is fine with me, and I don't care what character you use. :]
  9. Squishy

Alright, I'll use Lamont then C: I'll start the topic up right away :D
  10. Tsubori

So when you wanna start the RP? :3 I had a slight weekend slump over the weekend, but I'm all good now :3
  11. Nolan

Nolan Member new

I can start a thread either tonight or tomorrow afternoon depending on when I'm done with work and other stuffs. Is that okay?
  12. Tsubori

Yup, it's all good for me :3