Most Anticipated Wii U Title?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darklink28, Sep 14, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Although up to this point, I have a total of two Wii U games, later this year and 2014 will have a ton of games coming out for the system. What's your most anticipated Wii U game?

While I am excited for games like Smash Bros. and Zelda, I think my most anticipated title is Project X (not official title) from Monolith Soft. It's a kind of follow up to what they did with Xenoblade, but who knows if it's an actual sequel or not.

Looks gorgeous! Cannot wait!
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I've got two. Super Smash bros and... Project X. More X than Smash bros though. So I hate to be unoriginal, but I'm gonna copy you on this one.
  3. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    No it's okay. I think anyone who is a huge RPG fan and who has played Xenoblade would feel the same way!!!
  4. Gouf

Gouf Puckish Rogue new

Easily Project X. I'm excited for what they'll be able to do with a system with even more power.
  5. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I'm also intrigued by the Fire Emblem/SMT crossover title by Atlus, but it'll be a while until we see anything from that.
  6. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I totally forgot abut that. I haven't played SMT before (Though I'm interested in trying), but as an avid Fire Emblem fan it looks interesting to me.
  7. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I really really really enjoyed SMT IV. It's a fantastic game. I'd highly recommend it to just about anyone.

I'm also looking forward to Mario Kart. I think Nintendo should have held out with Donkey Kong and released Mario Kart for the holidays. I mean, Mario Kart sells so incredibly well and leaving it to the spring is a mistake IMO. The Wii U needs sales now. Mario Kart, Wind Waker, Super Mario 3D World...I know I'm forgetting another game...that's a killer lineup. Not sure Donkey Kong pushes them over the hump like they need.

I also am very excited for TWW (obviously), but the release is so close I'm not anticipating it as much.
  8. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Wind Waker. I won't be able to play video games for lonnng agonizing aggges, but hurg I can't wait. The new Legend of Zelda I heard they'll start working on- that too. Super Smash Bros is a given. Mario Kart is going to be cool too, but I'll be fine if I don't get that.