Mizu

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Zoraman, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Name: Mizu

Race: Eastern Sea Zora

Place of Origin: Eastern Sea

PWC: 4/1/2

Treasures: Clawshot-70
    Helm Splitter-20
    Rupees-10

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 150

Equipment: A fish Skeleton Guitar with 5ive strings, and from the floor it goes up to a bit past his waist. The colors are a combination of slick black and blood red, with white strings.

Appearance: He has dark blue eyes, teal skin and a dorsal fin that reaches the end of his back. On his dorsal fin is a tattoo of the Tri-Force. Due to his love of battle he not only looks distinctively male, but his body is covered in scars. He is quite lean, which comes in handing with being quick in combat.

Personality: Impatient, cocky, and arrogant, Mizu loves battle and is normally the one to instigate a fight to happen. He has one passion other than battle though which is Music! He's the lead guitarist in his own band, and all the ladies love him; or at least a vast majority does. He exploits this to get with them, though it never works out. When he is bored he likes to strums a few chords.

Residence: A dome in the Eastern Sea.

Pet:N/A

Backstory: As a child Mizu always picked fights unwisely which lead him to falling on his ass, a lot. It was trough his love of battle that he meet his sensei and learned to just hammer his opponents and to 'attack first and ask never'. Due to this he has won many fights and the ones he hasn't won the odds normally weren't in his favor. When his music gig started hitting home, he started scoring with women left and right. Though he'd always ultimately break up with him, he liked to wait until a day after they have a 'session' or two before breaking the woman's heart. Right now his band is on hiatus and he just stays home strumming day and night with girls outside.
  2. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Can you describe his guitar a bit? Maybe his body type too? Like muscular or scrawny? I don't think I could pass it until then.
  3. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

4. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I suppose this will do, though it's not quite on the same level as your last character; point being, in the future, I'm hoping your character sheets will only improve :U

Passed :V