Minstrel Profession [closed] [review]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Blonde Panther, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Okay, you guys are probably sick of me by now and if this passes I probably have even more in stock, but I have a profession I want looked at...

`Minstrel
    Aka: `Troubadour
    Original: Blonde Panther

Minstrels are singers, songwriters, musicians, all sorts of artists who use music to entertain the crowd. They earn money by performing, be it in the streets or on stage, and are so skilled in their chosen art that they gain specific bonuses when playing music or singing.

However, due to their dedication to the musical arts, a Minstrel cannot take a Specialty or sub-specialty.

- At Lv1, the Minstrel gets +1 PWC for the purpose of purchasing and using all treasures with the [music] field. However, they also get -1 PWC for the purpose of purchasing treasures without the [music] field.

- At Lv2, the Minstrel has overcome any stage fright they may have had, raising their voices so they can be heard over an increased distance, doubling the range over which treasures with the [music] field are effective.

- At Lv4, the Minstrel’s mastery of uncommon and magical songs is far greater than that of most normal musicians. The Minstrel no longer has to perform the entire musical number associated with a treasure with the [music] field- the first few bars suffice for the effect to activate.

- At Lv6, the Minstrel’s voice is clear enough to leave a lasting impression on the minds of all who listen. The Minstrel can now have two treasures with the [music] field in effect at once, as long as they are used in swift enough succession.

- At Lv8, the Minstrel has developed a very unique sound to their voice, making it pleasant on the ears of some and painful on those of others. The Minstrel is now capable of differentiating between friend or foe with the effects of their treasures with the [music] field.

- At Lv10, the Minstrel has mastered their art fully and no longer have to put in as much time studying treasures with the [music] field to use them effectively. The Minstrel no longer counts as having -1 PWC when purchasing treasures without the [music] field.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Looks good to me. Music area needs the love. You have my vote of acceptance.
  3. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Looks good to me.