Merry Christmas, Role-Players!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Guy, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year! And probably something else, too! To celebrate this most jolly of seasons, a certain Moblin has apparently gone insane with generosity. You can plunder his gifts in this thread, if you so choose.

Due to the wondrous wintry spirit of what I'm sure will be half the site getting Skyward Sword today, you can also expect a few new things to find there way into Hyrule Castle soon.

First, and perhaps the least significant of these is a small forum re-arrangement, most of which has already happened. Events now have their own forum in Hyrule, and Separate Role-Play Areas have been condensed into a single forum with subforums (largely because no one actually uses them). Sometime in the near future, you can also expect to bid farewell to the Role-Play Information Center, as all of its information will be condensed into two neat little Announcement topics which can be accessed from any forum. There will one for the library, and another for everything else.

Secondly, the new races everyone's been wanting are well on their way, ready and waiting to fall into your lap. You're going to have to earn them, however. Let's just say their appearances will all be correlated to solving a certain catastrophe going on about now... (as in, if you want those races, you'll save Hyrule :3).

Last but not least, we'll be getting hundreds of new treasures in the coming weeks. I already have plenty lined up from Skyward Sword, the Future Treasures thread, and other sources. As always, though, I'm always open to new suggestions.

Now then, commence with the merry! :yomp: