Merlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quill, May 11, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

AAAAAAAAH SQUEEEEEE Idfjosfajdsfasjfio *gurgle gurgle* diosajiofiosfjidop AHHHHHH *heartstops* BZZZZZT *heartstarts*

FANGIRL WITH ME idsafpofjiasifdpo

But yeah. I love the Merlin series, in case you couldn't tell from my explosion of feelz. I love everything from the characters, the actors, the chemistry, the rules of magic, the mythology, the adaption, the themes, the episodes, the everrrrrythinnnnnnnnng.

Does anyone else like / know about this series? I know that the Merlin series is now officially over, what with the Season 5 series finale just coming out, but I've only just now started Season 5. I don't know what happens, and I don't want even "I had sad feelings" or "omg the ending was so happy" about the ending cuz I hate spoilers. Respect that people haven't seen as much as you and check your posts to make sure they're spoiler free.

BUT idsfoadfj does anyone else love this show? If nobody posts, I will be a very sad Quill.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I was interested in it. My Mom and sisters were all big into it, but then... my friend, who got into it too, ruined it for me. I know what happens at the end, so it kind of takes the desire away from me to watch it. However, I do think that I will watch it eventually, just because I have seen a lot of the episodes (not in order) and it's pretty cool.
  3. Quill

I have absolutely no idea what happens at the end, but I do know traditional Arthurian legend, so I can hazard a guess. Still, the show itself is just so awesome that even if I did know, I'd watch it anyway. The character development, the feelings, the everything, it's all just so beautiful!

Toko should totes watch it so we can fangirl together about it! : D
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Damn I wish I could fangirl with you, but I only watched like the first season before they moved it to a stupid timeslot and I missed it every time D':

I might watch the rest of it once I've got summer break, though. c:
  5. Quill

Netflix has every episode seasons 1-4 in great quality. Once they hit season 3 it even becomes HD : D

If you don't have Netflix (which is weiiiird) you can find it easily on the net. Waaaatch iiiiit it's so good c:
  6. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

The worst thing is I already have the first 3 seasons saved on my harddisk for like year D: I just never got around to watch it or forgot I had them.
  7. Quill

You have your mission, soldier! Gogogo! : D
  8. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Quill, are you sure you're a guy?
    Also, yes, I enjoyed the show, but I'm more (squee fanboy) about BBC's Sherlock. That, and the original (NSFW) Arthurian legends suit my style more.
    ((If you don't know the NSFW version, and don't want to, don't go to Britain. Let's just say that people were surprisingly more free about other sexual orientations during those times.))