Masaro Otak

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Tsubori, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Name: Masaro Otak

Race: Hylian
    Place of Origin: Hyrule Castle town

PWC: 4/4/1

Treasures: 

Magic proficiency - free
    Rupee riches - free
    Melee magic - 60 rupees
    Ice - 50 rupees
    Pictograph box - 15 rupees
    Pirates charm - 10 rupees
    Candyman - 150 rupees
    Referal pay - +20

Remaining Rupees: 5

Height:  "Last I checked, I was told I was about six feet and seven inches. But I find this odd. I only have two feet..."

Weight: "I usually weigh about 197 pounds, but it all depends on what I ate for dinner. If I liked it, add on another three or four pounds."

Equipment: Masaro doesn't really carry much when he goes around, though he does have a small knife in his boot.

Appearance: Masaro is a very calm looking guy, a smile and bright blue eyes ever present. He has thin features and a pretty lanky frame. Shaggy blond hair covers his head, and Masaro always wears a black hat that his mother made for him. The guy is also very tall, with long arms and legs and this makes him slightly uncoordinated. Though he's slightly strong, Masaro is far from built, and only minor muscles are on his body. 

For clothing he wears a navy undershirt underneath a black jacket ornamented with a few silver chains. He also has black pants with a few belts, one at the waist, and a few around each leg. On his feet, he simply wears black leather boots.

Residence: "I have a house that I share with my roommate, Kirota. It's pretty big, with two bedrooms so she and I get our own rooms. It has a small art gallery that Kirota paints for, and there's a spot for me to read my books and put together my photobooks. Oh wait, I already mentioned my bedroom. Right... The attic and basement are scary though, I don't go down there. I think it's made for three or four people, though I don't really mind having more space."

Pet: "Why, a pet rock named Jimmy of course! It's low maintenance, has a super thick shell, very long lifetime and it doesn't leave any messes! I got it on my second day of school... That kid that everyone called a bully gave it to me. It was a dramatic moment... He called my name from some distance away... Then threw him to me. I missed the catch and it hit me in the face, but now Jimmy and I are best friends forever."

Backstory: Masaro doesn't have a particularly exciting life. He was born into a well off family and his mother was a fairly strong Mage. So she taught him good magic control early on, and also had him taught martial art skills for if magic was ever inopportune. Specifically he learned Aikido and Muai Thai. The civilian life was simple for him, and through the schooling and teachings, he was a very intelligent and moral, if a tad odd. And his belief of pacifism was slightly skewed, though the goddess help the one who tells him that. 

Eventually, Masaro decided that he could live away from his parents when he was 19, and his parents gave him some money to find a house. With said money, he went to the posting boards, finding a few houses for sale, though one stuck out to him. He noticed one said that the person who'd posted the poster wanted a roommate and that she didn't care much as to who it was. Perfect! It was also for a very low price in comparison to the others. So he went to find the house, and within the hour had moved in. He didn't have much to bring. Just a few books, clothes, and his father's pictograph that he'd given him when he left. The girl, who introduced herself as Kirota Imauro, was very nice and greeting. The two got along pretty well, with Masaro having plenty of money leftover from the money his mother had given him, it let him pursue hobbies, such as photography and Martial arts, which Masaro had become very adept at. Kirota was also a very good painter, and she didn't mind Masaro's quirkiness. It was a good place, and she didn't mind if Masaro travelled at all, as long as they kept in contact. To help with this, the two bought charms to contact eachother through, just in case. This was how Masaro lived, and he was happy with it.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I see no problems with this. Accepted.
  3. Tsubori

Updated for regular promotion.
  4. Tsubori

This will be Masaro's transaction post. It will be updated for all the money he gets and loses with treasures.

Starting balance:
    50 r.​

Transaction 1 (Fire temple via income)
    +25 r.​
    Transaction 2 (Crushing some dreams Item Get)
    -70 r. + Candyman​
    _____
    Current Balance:
    5 r.​