Looking for someone to RP with

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Bitoko, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

My Character, Dagoro the Goron, was just accepted. I need someone to RP with. Right now I'm just outside Hyrule Castle Town, what we do doesn't really matter but I wouldn't mind someone to partner up with, post if you are interested.
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    If you want to help out Impa and kill some stuff, I'm sure we could figure out some reason for Belneth and Dagoro to team up in some way, lol.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yeah that could be pretty cool. I could help out with Impa. However, I think Impa is going to be delayed for a week or so, so people can free up to work with it.
  4. Chaos James

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Kk, kewl, we could still meet up if you have any quests around town or something, or you want to do a quest on the way to Impa to get there early.

Also, this extension on Impa should give me enough time to quit being lazy and finish Rile so I can start building his dang tavern, XD.
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Nice, Yeah, we could meet up. I'll send my Goron to Castle-Town to check up on his father and we could meet up, where in castle-town do you want to meet up at and what type of quest do you want to do?
  6. Chaos James

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    We can meet up nearly anywhere, but Belneth is usually closer to bars and inns. Quests could range from anything; dealing with thugs who think they would be good targets, they are both pickpocketed and give chase, maybe even a Bar Fight.

Really, I'm open to anything if you want to get some character development in or somethin'.
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Anything is good with me. I plan on visiting my father in the Goron slums and then I could make my way to the bar where I run into your character. A bar fight could be pretty cool haha.
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

9. Chaos James

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Sweetsauce, I haven't been in a barfight for, like, ever. =D