Looking For Another Member!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Sinistrari, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

So myself and Cataphractoi have agreed to do my very first dungeon quest together! It would be great if someone else could tag along too. We're pretty much settled on doing Snowpeak (MM version). It'd be even more awesome if you're up for playing a DM-ish role, but it's not necessary.

Shoot me a PM or reply in thread if you're even just a little bit interested but have 'ifs' and 'buts' to sort out! I won't be waiting around for too long though.
  2. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Haha, if you don't mind yet another visit from Monopoly Ink, I'm interested! When you say DMish role, do you mean like deciding what monsters and stuff pop up? I'd love to do so! So yeah, if you don't find anyone else I'm definitely interested~
  3. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

We can be Monopolies together :lol:

Yeah, DMing as in...maybe the odd puzzle, which rooms have what monsters in, how easily they die etc. Just something to spice it all up a bit because I don't feel up to it myself right now.

Anyway, welcome aboard! I think that'll be it for the members then since I don't want the rounds to be too long between posts.
  4. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet