Looking For a Plot.

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Kiru, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kiru

Kiru New Member new

2. monkeyislandfan1

monkeyislandfan1 Aspiering pun maker and drinker of milk reg

I'm in, my character of choice is Erick.
  3. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Always up for some RP :lol:

I also have only one character: Griskin (link in my sig, click the pic if you wanna read his character sheet:n_n:)
  4. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

I'd love to join in! I have five characters, with an image and links in my signature;
    Yeteta, the goofy Yeti
    Yuku, the motherly Zora
    Remei, the sassy Gerudo
    Seven, the submissive Hylian, alongside his mistress Fairy Blue the Sword Spirit
    Alice, the insane Tiny Fairy

You can pick whichever you want!
  5. Kiru

Kiru New Member new

Oh my! The possibilities are endless for all of your guys's characters xD

I'm happy to RP with all of you (Provided there aren't any rules saying you can only be in one thread at a time) If you want! Or we can merge into one RP if that floats your boat as well. I'm fine for any of those options.

On the subject of Electronic Ink's characters, I think Alice would be a very, VERY entertainingg person to interact with Cyn, since thy're both complete nuts! Not sure what the situation is with her, but if she doesn't have a Kokiri companion anymore maybe these two could get together! I did indeed start a thread with her previous owner Evee, but I think the thread died out because Doc never responded.

Ah well, if you guys have any suggestions for the plot of our RP's let me know! I have a few up my sleeve already... >:3
  6. monkeyislandfan1

There's no rule that says that you can be in one thread at a time, and I cant think of anything for the plot.
  7. Beefish

I'm unfortunately quite rubbish at coming up with interesting plot ideas, what sort of stories do you have in mind, Kiru? :happy:
  8. Electronic Ink

Hee hee! I'd love to see Alice get some more action- she only has one thread that went dead. Thread and dead rhyme yay!
    I can imagine Cyn's frustration as she tries to interact with the fairy and keeps getting rebuffed with mumbled nonsense. This'll be fun!
    As for plot, totally up to you, Kiru. Doesn't bother me, Alice can bumble into anything!
  9. Kiru

Kiru New Member new

Alright cool!

Well, if you guys couldn't guess already, Cyn's pretty messed up. I hope to make her a pretty good villan character by instigating events that could possibly have large effect on other people. But for now, I just need an excuse to make her leave the Kokiri forest, and venture out across Hyrule to spread her evil schemes to all corners of this wonderful land! Hueheuheuhe...

Ya think Alice can run into Cyn somewhere in the forest, and than they become partners in crime?

Also, as for Griskin, Cyn would probably take an interest in the Moblin, seeing as she's never witnessed one before. As soon as she learns his species is mostly serving an "Evil King", that would interest her extensively, probably causing her to leave the forest and seek out this king for herself.

For Erick, we could do a fun little thread where Cyn lures him deep into the woods, only for him to get lost xD Forcing him to interact with the other forest inhabitants to get out, and learning what exactly Cyn is compared to the other Kokiri.
  10. monkeyislandfan1

Ah well that's a little out of the way for him because the last thread i joined he made a stop at Lon Lon Ranch on his way to Castle Town, although I could have him get a letter from this character I plan to make a page for in the future telling him that there could be info about his parents in the Kokiri Forest.
  11. Kiru

Kiru New Member new

Ooh, perhaps! That gives me an idea!

Cyn is known for luring people who aren't from the Kokiri Forest into the deep woods, making them get lost and eventually turn them into Stalfos. Perhaps that's what happened to Erick's parents if you don't already have a fate planned for them. If not, Cyn could tell him, or he can think that's what happened. Cyn would say this purely for entertainment. By the end of the thread he'd figure out it was all a lie, but perhaps Cyn can drop a hint to where they are, for the sake of char dev.
  12. monkeyislandfan1

While that would be an interesting way to take things I already have something in mind for his parents.
  13. Beefish

Griskin is a sort of lawful-neutral guy, and his opinions on Ganon are also neutral, but I think just bringing up the subject could still work into getting Cyn interested in the Evil King :XD: Griskin has plenty of reason to be in the Kokiri Forest though - his mother used to be a raider around the Lost Woods, so that works fine with me.
  14. Electronic Ink

Ooh, at some stage Seven has to meet Cyn. Seven is also a juvenile villain-in-training. But yeah, Alice has a pretty twisted mind, and she'd be a sweet partner if just for brain-picking purposes. I'm still working on her communication skills, because she was actually originally created by Doc Genz, but I made a side comment about making someone's fairy and it snowballed! I want to stay true to the original as well, and Alice does appear to gravitate towards ground-breakers. It might be funny if Alice makes comments comparing Cyn to Eve and Cyn gets mad because she's not the 'number one' yet.
  15. Kiru

Kiru New Member new

Sweet!

But yeah, that's what I have planned for Cyn. She'll be a wandering trouble maker, trying to start chaos wherever she goes. With Alice's help of course xD And she'll get stronger and stronger as she goes, so hopefully she can actually do some noteworthy things in the future.

That just begs the question. Should Cyn's encounter with Griskin be AFTER she meets Alice, since he's the one who motivates the Kokiri to venture out of the forest. Assuming the fairy would be with her when she does leave the forest.

As for Erick, you alright with the 2nd option then?
  16. Electronic Ink

So are you saying you want Eve and Alice to buddy up continually? Ooh, cool as!
  17. Kiru

Kiru New Member new

Eve?

No I was thinking Cyn and Alice xD
  18. Electronic Ink

*facepalm* yeah I meant Cyn. I goofed that.
  19. monkeyislandfan1

Yeah the second one sounds good, and since he knows literally nothing about his parents he wont know what to think.
  20. monkeyislandfan1

Hey uh is the new thread you made Kiru the one we talked about here? If it is you forgot to put Beefish and me in the title.