Library of Treasures

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ultra5, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I do not know if this is happening to other people, but from the Magic Rod down on the standard treasures post for me is blacked out and I have to highlight everything if I want to read any treasures past that point. It is only on the first post though. The Unique Treasures post is just fine as is every other post. I just want to ask what that is and if anyone else has that problem.
    -Ultra5
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

I don't seem to be having that issue no...
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Me neither. Have you tried restarting your computer, maybe checking with a different browser?
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    It always happens to me even after my computer has been turned off. I have no other browsers than Firefox.
    -Ultra5
  5. Quill

What about your phone- you switch terminals a lot, do both sources have the same issue?
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    It is my 3DS and my dad's computer, but yes it does not go away on anything.
    -Ultra5
  7. Quill

...Huh. I don't know what to tell you, Lucario. If you want, I can PM you the contents of the Library, so that you can still access the treasures. I'm not a techie, though, so I can't tell you what's wrong, but hopefully that'll help.