Leviathan [Closed plot RP]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Blonde Panther, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Related: The king of Hyrule wants your support!
    This will be the first of a series of plot RPs for the characters that are on board of the Hana Mei. Because of this, realize when you sign up that you may be expected to join in further RPs with this group. For this reason, this RP is more of a recruitment and getting to know each other thing.

Crew:
    - Elliot, the messenger residing on the Hana Mei. (1/4/4 Rito) [Blonde Panther]
    - Jacob D. Temple and Eysseth, formerly retired Hylian Wyvern Rider (5/2/1 Hylian) [Ultra5]

Reward:
    I consider all characters in this RP to be joining the army, opening up these rewards to us:
    For those who would join the army, there is a reward of 50 rupees and +1 to any P/W/C purchasing power for your individual thread.
    In addition to being able to claim any of the previous rewards, due to the surplus in production, all Sea Vehicles are now 25% off in price to equip more adventurers for the journey.

Elliot: +50 Rupees, minus 5 for every magic crystal he creates during the RP.
    Jacob: +50 Rupees.

Thread.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Re: Leviathan [Open plot RP]

Jacob and Eysseth Temple reporting in. Ready for action ma'am.

Jacob: +50 rupees for now if that's okay.
  3. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582

Jacob and Eysseth are in. Any other takers?
  4. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582

Ribs, I've spoken to you about my plan for this RP; if you could give the official go-ahead, I'll start the thread soon. If anyone else still wants to join, you have until the third round- I will close the signups as soon as I make my third post in the in-character thread.
  5. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Approved. Do let me know if you change the reward and decide to take advantage of the PWC boost for this thread, though!
  6. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582

We will. Thanks a lot!
  7. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I'm not sure what you mean by "-5 rupees for every magic crystal he crafts during the thread." The actual treasure Magic Crystal is a supply treasure, but iirc that's not what you're talking about, and you mean how Elliot uses magic crystals to channel his magic. If that's true, I don't really think you'd need to pay -5 rupees for an aesthetic design. The only rule I can think of that would make you do that is the "every combat common-tier item costs 5r," and we did away with that a while back.
  8. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582

I thought we had agreed that while mundane, I could continue to pay for the crystals to limit the number of spells he can cast. It's not anywhere in the rules- it's a personal choice of my own because otherwise, the entire crystal thing is meaningless.
  9. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Ah, I remember now. If you choose to pay 5r for each spell, sure. Thanks for reminding me XD
  10. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582

No problem. I should probably find a simple, but clear way to put that from now on...