Leon Cuarzo

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Premium Chaos, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Name:
    Leon Cuarzo

Race:
    Mogma

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Place of Origin:
    Eastern Caves

PWC:
    4/1/3

Treasures:
    Claws
    Nose for Treasure

Height:
    6'3"(completely out of ground)

Weight:
    220 pounds

Equipment:
    He wears a platebody on his chest for armor which has patches down his arm. This is his only means for protection for he carries no weopons or shield. He typically focuses on hand to hand combat.

Appearance:
    Leon has dark green straight fur. The fur on his head that would be assumed as his hair is just long enough to cover up his neck which he runs behind his ears to keep it out of his eyes. His sideburns go down and stop at the end of his jaw line. He has a small beard right under his chin about an inch long and a mustache to finish off his facial hair into a dastardly goatee. His face has obvious wrinkles due to his age which just give him a more grizzled look.

He platebody is a dark purple color with black clothes under it that has thin protective chainmail inside. His plates continue onto his shoulder and then again at his forarm in two gauntlets. He wears the same chainmail hid by the ground on his legs. Finally he has a belt wrapped around his waste to keep a large regal looking loin cloth that is the same purple that we've seen in the rest of his clothing. Lastly and most importantly he has the insignia of the Three Lions which have elected to protect a small group of Hylians that are too weak to protect themselves in Eastern Caves.

Personality:
    Leon is very dark and mysterious due to the lack of social skills. His best friend Kain was always the one that did the talking for the Three Lions. He typically doesn't like to speak to anyone but Kain. When he does speak it is usually him speaking in an irritable tone.

Residence:
    n/a

Pet:
    n/a

Backstory:
    He doesn't like to divulge much of his backstory to anyone other than Kain so not much is known in his fourty years. He met Kain shortly before Ganon's war broke out. But by that time they were attached at the hip. These were two beastly Mogma's that roamed the south stopping any sort of trouble that they found, though many people thought they were monsters. But they were young at that time it was much more simple. They didn't have families, there lives were to cause as much hell as they could. After Ganon attempts to seige the south they were the first at bat to stop them, leading to several injuries to Kain sidelining him from the war. Leon refrained from fighting as well as they retreated to the caves to hide from the war. Leon took Kain's side as his shadow doing anything that was needed of him. Leon sacrificed the majority of his life to see Kain happy. Kain found love and even started a family. Kain had a small group of followers of Hylian and Mogma alike in a village that was deep inside of the caves. Leon didn't mind as long as Kain had what he wanted. Even to this day twenty years after the Ganon invasion Leon continues to loyally serve Kain who was a natural born leader.
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

So essentially this guy is done(despite my lack of choosing treasures) But I would prefer my character to be a Mogma does anyone know when that race will be finished?
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

When Toko gets back on, I guess. I'll talk to Will about it. PM me (or just reply here) when you're ready for a grading. Thanks.

You might want to check your backstory for grammatical errors before grading rolls around, too XD
  4. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Leon is done, anyone wish to grade him? :U
  5. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Accepted. Keep in mind you still have 100 rupees left-over.