Kything [Final]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Kything

P/W/C Type: Wisdom

Appearance: N/A

Description of Function: The caster is capable of initiating a sort of wordless, mind-to-mind communication in which he essentially becomes another person whom he deeply knows, seeing through his eyes and feeling through his senses. Kything does not require such mediums as words and pictures; instead, the two have joined to such a degree that they simply know the meaning of the what the other is telling. Space has no effect on the power of Kything.

Limitations: The caster must know the very essence of the person he wishes to Kythe with.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Re: Kything

Would the dynamic change at all if they both knew the spell? Mostly just curious.
  3. Quill

I wasn't thinking so. If they both knew the spell, it would just mean that they both could initialize contact.
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

That's fine. [1/2]
  5. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Re: Kything [1/2]

Approved. [2/2]
  6. Quill

Re: Kything [2/2]

`Kything
    Original: Quill, Spell - Utility
    [Communication], [Scry]

W5: 30 rupees
    W4: 40 rupees
    W3: 55 rupees
    W2: 70 rupees
    W1: 100 rupees

The caster is capable of initiating a sort of wordless, mind-to-mind communication with another person. He essentially becomes that other person, seeing through his eyes and feeling through his senses. This communication goes deeper than words and images; instead, the two have joined to such a degree that they both simply know. Kything can only be done between two people who know each others' very essence, and it is not limited by such things as distance.