Koroks & Kokiri for regulars?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Squishy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Uhh, I'm not sure about this, but I've heard people saying Koroks are now available to regulars and Kokiri have become a regulars race, but in the character creation thread the Koroks are still labelled as a veteran race and the Kokiris as a regular one.

Shouldn't this be changed?
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

It was a suggestion Bitoko seemingly made on a whim (but apparently talked with other not-Guy staff about it?) in an inappropriate section of a suggestion bin topic which it originally had nothing to do with. Considering how dramatic that thread was at the time, this seemingly-arbitrary decision was met with a lot of backlash.

...Considering all this, even I've been unsure if the decision is actually final or has been withdrawn, and I was never actually involved at all in the discussion which made this decision. As such, I've been talking as if it could be one way or the other until someone brings it up again.

:wtf: Oh. Wait. Someone just brought it up again.

Tl;dr - Ask Bitoko, or wait for him to post in this thread.
  3. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Ah right, okay. Sorry for bringing it up. :S I was just wondering about it.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Wait, what, why are you apologizing? :sweat:

It's a perfectly justifiable suggestion and question--more justifiable than me coming in here and effectively saying, 'I don't know, ask that fellow.' I probably just come off as grumpy because I'm a bit annoyed at Bitoko and the other staff for making this decision so abruptly and without involving me (and also I'm just always grumpy).

So, truly, there's no need to apologize or regret making this thread at all. Really, I should be the one apologizing if I came off that harsh...
  5. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

It takes time to get use to Guy. But when you do.... well he's still a douche, but he's a douche outta love. :haa: