Kokiri's go to a Village [Yachi98+AdriusVale]

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by AdriusVale, Jan 29, 2016.

1. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

It was a cool day in Southern Hyrule the wind was blowing and the leaves made music as they danced. Kaito was enjoying the nice day as we walked around his little section of the forest away from the Deku. He was enjoying the peaceful day. He had his masks on his waist and set off around around the field not really sure what he'd fine or where he'd go but he was going somewhere.

He was hoping to find something that would give him a mask or at least find one. He noticed a few creatures but they were to far for him to bother them. His journey was starting and he didn't know when it would end.
  2. Yachi98

Yachi98 New Member new

Books? Check.
    Travel supplies? Check.
    Spear? Check.
    Clothing??? How do you expect me to forget clothing Note? I'm either wearing it or it's very obvious that I'm not. Oh, additional clothes. Check.
    Zotz? Currently hanging off my backpack.
    Directions to Karkariko? That way. Yes Note, I have a map.

It's been a long time coming, but today I'm going to take my first steps into the world beyond the forest. The crisp morning air is pleasant and the sun has just starting it's trek into the sky, surely a good sign for the start of… Yes Note, I'm pretty sure the speech is necessary. All of the stories started that way.

Oh, whatever. I'm almost to the forest's edge anyway. Let's get this story started.
  3. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

Kaito had gone closer the Deku than he would have liked when he noticed that a Kokiri was leaving. This wasn't one of the normal scouts around the area; he could tell by how green he seemed. Figuratively of course, but green none the less. He noticed how this one had one more companion than most a Keese.

He journyed over to him only because he'd never seen him before. "So you're new; your either a youngling or you decided to leave late in your life."
  4. Yachi98

Yachi98 New Member new

Huh, there's another Kokiri over there. That's odd, I figured I'd be the first one up today.

Hmm, I can't seem to recall who he is, which, while not surprising, should have prompted a reminder from Note. And she seems just as confused as I am. I could have sworn that I've been heading back to the village often enough, but apparently not.

And it seems he doesn't know who I am either, I really need to hang out around the village a bit more. It's a bit of a shame that I'm realizing this just as I'm heading off on an adventure, I'll just have to remember when I get back. And I just know that Note has a smug look on her face. Yeah, she was right, but she doesn't have to gloat about it.

Oh he's giving me a strange look now, what was it he asked? Well, I guess it did take me a while to finally leave the forest, but there was always so much to explore, plus I was waiting… for…

Tavili?!?

But I thought you were dead! Wait, no, that can't be Tavili. It's just his face strapped to the kid's pack.

Why is his face strapped to the kid's pack?!?

Okay, calm down and think this through. It seems that it's not just Tavili, but a Deku as well, and that one seems to be a mask. So Tavili's face is most likely a mask as well.

So now I have to ask, where did that mask come from, and how did some random Kokiri come across it?
  5. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

"This one?" He grabbed the Rito masl and looked at it. He did remember where he got and what the Rito asked of him so he had the thought that the Kokiri might be the Kokoro he spoke of. "Well if you recognize the face you must be the one he wanted to give stuff to. I found him injured surrounded by dead Moblins; my guess is that it was his handy work." He tried to remember the name the Rito gave him.

"Anyway he asked me to being a Kokiri whom I assume is you some things and when he passed I played him a magical song that lifted the sorrow from his heart. And that is how I got this mask."
  6. Yachi98

Yachi98 New Member new

From the timeframe given, Tavili must have been within a couple days of the forest when he died. I didn't realize he was that close. And if he was found in the field that means he was probably on his way to see me.

Does that mean I'm the reason he's…

No, it was the Moblins that killed him, and it sounds like he already took care of that.

Anyway, if he was that close, that means I can go see him and… properly say goodbye.

Now I just need to ask… right, I never gave him the chance to introduce himself. Did I even finish introducing myself? I should probably get on that.

"Sorry for getting so distracted, but Tavili was a good friend of mine. My name is Redo, and I would appreciate it if you could take me, or at least point out, where you saw him."
  7. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

"Names Kaito and I'll take you there." With that the Kokiri began to towards the direction that he had found the Rito. To him that day was odd, partly because he found Tavili in the first place. He wondered how Redo met him and how old the man was when they met. He looked at the mask a bit as he traversed the plains of Southern Hyrule; the winds calm at the moment and silence filling the air in its place. Kaito was admittedly odded out by the fact that his companion hadn't brought up the fact that he is fairy-less.

After around ten minuets of continues walking Kaito decided that he should at least talk to the guy, after all he was the one that delivered the news of his friends death. He glanced back at Redo and pondered a question aloud. "So what's the story with the Keese? The fairy I expected but the Keese is new."