Knog's Sprite-a-torium

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Knight_of_G, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

After nine years of not trying it, I decided, 'hey, what the hell, go for it.'

So I've spliced and recolored with Paint, and here is my first result:
    [​IMG]

This is Alaine.
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Wow, she looks really great! I tried spriting once. It didn't go so well. I've considered giving it another go at some point, but ehh...

By the way, speaking of spriting, do you know much about the new FE: RP that's in development here? Will you be participating? I'm really excited for it personally.
  3. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Thanks. I'm excited, too. I will be using that mug for my character, actually.
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Very nice. If I may hazard a guess at what unit she will be...she looks Armor Knight-ish to me.
  5. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Good guess, but I'm afraid not. Mercenary.

I could try to take some requests, if somebody would like to.
  6. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    EVERYTHING looks Armor Knight-ish to you, U5. XD You WANT everything to look Armor Knight-ish.

Anyway, Andy, I know you already fixed the shading on the headband, but there's something else that you may want to fix. Where her hair meets the shoulder panel, the transition is kind of bad. The shoulder panel is in front of the hair, so you should be able to see all of it. From what I can see without zooming in, you should be able to easily fix this by finishing the outline of the panel's rim.
  7. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    To me the armor looked like one of those armored unit bosses from FE8. Excuuuse me. And that [wanting everything to be armor knights] was never proven Panther. :P
  8. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Wow. You hit the nail pretty damn well on the head there. The armor that's closest to the viewpoint is one of Tirado's pauldrons. The rest is Syrene.
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

So close. I guessed the armor came from Wallace for some reason. (I haven't played the game in a while, and so I haven't seen Wallace in a while. If I had, I probably would have realized he wasn't involved.)
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    So I was somewhat, almost, not quite right...I'll take it! :tpr: