Kamaro's Mask [Final]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Kamaro's Mask

P/W/C Type: Courage

Appearance: (Should I describe the in-game mask or just leave it vague, like the rings?)

Description of Function: The wearer can perform a magical dance that puts everyone who watches it into a trance.

Limitations: The wearer cannot perform any other actions during the dance. The magic does not discriminate between targets.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Re: Kamaro's Mask

Because of how ugly Kamaro is, probably leaving it vague would be best. I might say you can't use this on someone who really wants to kill you, either, so you couldn't go woo Ganon's army or something.

[1/2]
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Re: Kamaro's Mask [1/2]

Kamaro himself wasn't really ugly, so to speak, but his mask was certainly disturbing as hell.

Otherwise, with the same idea Rib mentioned, approved. [2/2]
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Re: Kamaro's Mask [2/2]

`Kamaro's Mask
    Canonical, Magic Tier - Defense/Utility
    [Disable], [Empowerment], [Mask]

C5: 20 rupees
    C4: 30 rupees
    C3: 45 rupees
    C2: 65 rupees
    C1: 90 rupees

The wearer of this mask can perform a magical dance that puts everyone who watches it into a trance. The magic will not halt extremely powerful emotions or motivations, such as an overwhelming desire to kill the wearer, but in nearly every other area its magic will captivate anyone who watches the dance. The wearer is unable to perform any other actions during the trance, and once the dance is stopped, the magic is broken and the trance will fade. The magic does not discriminate between viewers.