Just beat Zelda II: The Adventure of Link!

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by TroyProctor, Jun 6, 2013.

1. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Very glad to be done with that game. I have little patience for games like that one haha. If I didn't play it on the 3DS virtual console with the save states, I definitely wouldn't have been able to beat it. It was fun though regardless of all the stress and button mashing! I can't wait to play the next one on the list: A Link to the Past. Anyone like/dislike Zelda II or ALttP?
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

LOVE Adventure of Link. LOVE IT. I've been playing it since I was very little, and have beaten it a few times. It's definitely one of my favorite in the series. I really love how unique it is, with its spells and sword fighting. Its very similar to Skyward Sword with its sword fighting, because you have to be conscious of where they may be blocking your sword strikes.
  3. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Yeah I've been wanting to play SS but I don't own a Wii! :(
  4. tlozbj

tlozbj New Member new

Congrats on beating AoL!

I kinda have mixed feelings with the game, I kinda like it, but I also don't like it. It feels kinda strange for a Zelda game, though it was still the second. The form of play was kinda strange, but also strangely good. The bosses were interesting and tough. The interaction with characters is good and fun. The dungeon are also very tough and bring the true difficulty of Zelda.

I once tried to beat it, but I am still stuck with the Thunderbird, is just so hard to hit it, and dodge its attack at the same time. But one day I will beat it.
  5. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

I remember this game alright. I think it was three or two years ago that I had tried that game.
    Surprisingly it was a fun game to me but yet frustrating at the same time. To me it was a bummer about the amount of lives you get and including how hard it took to find them.

Sad part is that I haven't even pass it yet, still stuck on the last palace and I'm too chicken to leave since it was hard getting there (and getting out). One of these days I will go back to AoL and beat it.
  6. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

I kind of like the style of the game... But I'm so horrendously bad at it I don't play it. It's one of the only zelda games I haven't beaten.
  7. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Of all rages games including Cat Mario, Unfair Platformer, etc., Zelda II takes number 1. I still don't even completely know how I managed to beat it; probably trying a lot. :XD: