Journey with a Deku

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by MaskMaster, Mar 25, 2011.

1. MaskMaster

MaskMaster New Member new

Alright, so I have my Deku character ready to roll in one of the RP's and I am looking for someont to RP with me and him. He is going to be adventuring through Southern Hyrule and Northern Hyrule, and his part in this story will possibly be to help slowly reclaim what parts of Hyrule have been taken by Ganon, perhaps even leading ultimately into a grand plotline (with the admin's approval) that will eventually shape the current history into something brand new.

WHen traveling with the Deku, it is going to be primarily action and quest based. Several incidents are going to occur, with the Deku's group at the heart of it. Anyone RPing can come up with them and we can discuss our plans in this topic. Seeing as people want this to be a joint effort, let's do it, shall we?...with the mod permission granted, of course.
  2. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Hmm, I might make a new deku or kokiri character to RP with you. I'm in the same boat with my quest up in Northern Hyrule by Castle Town, all alone :P But then again the site is BRAND new so it's understandable that it isn't booming with activity yet. People are still figuring out the system and making characters.
  3. MaskMaster

Hey, thanks for coming on in then. I certainly will have high hopes that someone can get my Deku going around on his soon to be epic adventure. And...think, he's one of the simplest of creatures. He may not be used to a comfortable life, necessarily, but in a lot of ways, he does not seem like he could do much. This will make for a good, epic story.
  4. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

Just make sure you don't mess with any of the towns/cities that Ganon has taken. Those are fortresses, and almost impossible to mess with. Also, remember that Southern Hyrule is covered with Ganon's forces. Other than that, have fun. :)
  5. MaskMaster

I don't plan on messing with those...not unless he can somehow gather people up for a major assault against those cities which would take the mods to make it work.
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

At this time, dont attempt to take back any towns in Southern Hyrule. If you try, you will get owned.
  7. MaskMaster

Again, Bit, I do not plan on it. :P That'll come WAY later, if ever at all with my Deku and his group. No, honestly, I know how this flows, man. XD
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Call me Toko. I don't like Bit haha.
  9. MaskMaster

Alright, Toko, then. sorry.
  10. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Its cool, haha.
  11. MaskMaster

Toko, would you like to join my Deku's party here? XD
  12. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Ironically I think when I joined HS I called him Bit. :P
  13. MaskMaster

XD It's one of those things that you just instinctively do...you don't really think, you just do it and then it turns out to be the wrong thing to call him. *shrug*