Joker & The Thief

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by demo, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

After the three of them stood around motionless for a long period of time Kara decided it was best to venture out into the fields of Hyrule. Hopefully she could start her journey to find her dreamed upon mount.
  2. demo

demo New Member reg

"I guess it's only us two now. Let's find this gerudo as quick as possible!" Seigmund said after kara had left. "Let's go..." he turned a bit eying their surroundings then finally stopped at a point and pointed, "that way." He walked to the right of where they had come into the clearing. "I just can't wait for this to be over."
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Hm. You appear to be right my friend. I also agree. Let's find this Greudo. Hm. Where could she be?" Harry started walking back into the forest the way that Seigmund had pointed. He walked for a little while before coming upon a cave. There were many Greudo symbols on various things with in sight of the cave. "I believe I have found something friend."
  4. demo

demo New Member reg

"Alright! Let's get this over with." Seigmund ran into the cave, sword at the ready. Through the blackness Seigmund saw move ment and ran toward it. He brought his sword down and found it clashing against a sword that was glowing green. He was thrust backwards through her force. "By din she's strong! cmon harry!"

Ooc: 2 things, 1: Don't want you to end the battle in the next post 2: Don't kill her, I have plans.
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Alright! Let's get this over with." Harry watched as Seigmund ran into the cave, sword at the ready. "Well don't even..." Harry began to say something as he heard the clashing of two swords and Seigmund curse, "By Din she's strong! C'mon Harry!" Harry unsheathed his sword cane and ran into the cave after Seigmund and the Greudo thief.

The inside of the cave was pretty dark, but Harry could make out the figure of Siegmund and the Greudo because of his special glasses. "I am here friend. Let's see if I can't shed some light on the situation." A fireball started forming in Harry's hand aimed at the Greudo. As the fireball grew so did the light coming off of it. At the height of the fireball's size almost the entirety of that section of the cave was illuminated. The thief, who was a bit short for a Greudo but still had the tan skin and red hair all Greudo had, was wearing a shoulder plate on her left shoulder with smaller on the right, a pair of blacker steel gauntlets, a tan ripped skirt, and a pair of tan boots. In her hands was a large two handed sword with glowing green runes adorning it. Smiling Harry shot off the fireball towards the Greudo.

The Greudo jumped out of the way in time to avoid the fire ball. "Hm. Nice dodge. Let's see how well this goes," Harry said as he charged towards the Greudo his sword in the air. Harry brought his sword down just to hit the Greudo's large sword.
  6. demo

demo New Member reg

"she won't be able to block three swords" Seigmund said smirking and splitting his sword. He slashed at the gerudo from the back with both swords going in a scissors like motion, he was very suprised when he heard a clash of swords, and even more when the gerudo was no longer in front of him but behind him and his swords has hit harry's out of his hands. "Oh, sorry harry. So you want to be touchy huh?" he said as he turned with a swipe.
  7. demo

demo New Member reg

Ooc: alright, time to end this thing

Again Seigmund's sword hit hers. "This is getting aggravating!" he thought. They spent some time trading off blows. finally Seigmund snapped. A red aura seemed to envelop him. He swung with such power that the gerudo's sword cracked. another swing, another crack. Finally he put his swords together and jumped in the air. He swung downward and once again hit steel but was acompanied by a blinding flash. then another clang of metal. More than half of the gerudo's sword had broken off. She cursed under her breath, grabbed her sword shard, then ran off. "What the Din!" he exclaimed then noticed she had dropped the heirloom in her rush. "I guess that takes care of things". He huffed as the aura faded then dropped as it disapeared.

A little while later Seigmund and Harry returned to the family and gave the heirloom back. "Five rupees? That's a meager sum. oh well, at least I got these bracelets, these will come in handy. Oh and harry, they gave me this tome of Ice. Apparently when you read it you learn a new spell, but I don't know a thing about magic so you can have it for helping me." Seigmund handed Harry the Tome. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.