Its been a year and i only posted 13 times but i'm back!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Tanto, May 11, 2013.

1. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

Hey! The title says it all really. Fully intend to favourite this site and be around a lot more, so, here's to some good discussion and rping!
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Sweet! If you have any questions on anything or need help getting started, just let me know. It's great to see you again, Tanto!
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Tanto! Welcome back :)

It's great to see that the email brought someone back! Did you see how you can get extra entries into the sweepstakes?
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey there Tanto! I never really met you the first time you were here, but welcome back and I hope you enjoy your second visit! Make it your last!

... I meant that in a you'll never leave kind of way, not you will die. Although that sounds kind of creepy too...

What I'm trying to say is to enjoy HC again!
  5. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

Thanks guys. And yea I saw all a about how to get the extra entries and am well informed. When I've got some work out of the way I'm gonna reread up on the whole system for RPing here and get stuck in. I'm being lazy in asking Do's I could just go look but is there a discussion thread purely about RPing? just to get to know some others who aren't here just to discuss.
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Role Play Discussion Forum

It hasn't been used very often in the past, since up until this point HC was purely a RP site, but that's the place to go.
  7. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

hello and welcome to the castle :n_n: