Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Magnere, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hello, my name is Magnere. I've been roleplaying on many different sites for a very long time. Though I would not call myself an expert roleplayer, I still feel I'm pretty good. I discovered this site searching for things LoZ related, and I fell in love. I plan to be around for a long time, and any help would be appreciated.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Welcome to Hyrule Castle, Magnere. Experience teaches that generally there are no problems with getting to know the system, but if you run into any hitches, let someone know and we'll help you out. It's really easy once you get it down.
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Thank you. If I have any questions, I'll ask.
  4. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Kind of late, but hey, nice to see more new members. May your days here be long and fruitful and if you ever need help, I'm available.
  5. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    I'll be sure to ask if I need help. I'm currently making a character as I type.
  6. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey Magnere! I welcomed you in the Sbox already, but I figure I should do it here too. It's always great to have new members! I hope your love for this site continues and even grows as you meet the community and start RPing.

Anyways, welcome to HC and I hope to RP with you at some point in the future!