insertusernamehere's first New Leaf experience!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by insertusernamehere, Jul 9, 2013.

1. insertusernamehere

insertusernamehere New Member new

My name is insertusernamehere, you can call me, Insert, Luke, IUNH, anything you like! I'm going to be sharing how my first experiences went with Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Here we go!

I was never interested in Animal Crossing that much, but my friends showed me it and convinced me to get it, so I sadly deleted New Super Mario Bros. 2, and downloaded New Leaf. I started on a bus with some odd anthropomorphic kitty cat, who I mentally nicknamed "Mittens", and was asked some stuff. I got off the train with a purple shirt with the number "4" on it, and a haircut that made my character look like one of those super-tanned annoying beachgoers. For some reason, they assumed I was mayor. It seemed like a communication error, but they didn't care. They decided to let a little human boy with a d*uchy haircut and no political experience run a village. With the help of my friends I picked and sold some fruit, and I was off to Main Street and bought a fishing rod from a little raccoon-like thing named Timmy, who apparently had a twin brother named Tommy. I was told to fish, so I did. I caught a koi as my first catch, and immediately sold it so I could get enough bells to get a house and lose the tent.

After I bought the tent, I immediately went to the Able Sisters to buy some shades that look like the ones worn by Kamina in Gurren Lagann, and a skirt to make myself look fabulous. Only in Animal Crossing can you go fishing, pay off your loan, and buy some spiffy shades in a day. I fell in love with the game, and I still play it obsessively every day. I've even gotten a second story and earned more then 200,000 bells. Thanks to all who read this. Goodbye!
  2. insertusernamehere

Any honest criticism is allowed, and is recommended. No mindless hate, though.
  3. insertusernamehere

Oh my (insert preferred deity here)! Thank you all for the views! Remember, feel free to criticize and nitpick my style of writing and humor!