Inactivity

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Blonde Panther, May 27, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    You guys have without doubt noticed that I've been being a poor excuse for a Veteran recently. My posting frequency has decreased massively, and what I post isn't of the same quality that it used to be either.

The truth is that I'm struggling with a depression. While it's nothing new that I only leave the house for college, horseback riding, and walking the dog, I'm now having trouble forcing myself to get out of my bed in the morning (more than the usual student) and I spend the vast majority of my time in my room even after that. It's gotten to the point where I'm taking poor care of my body, eating very poorly and sleeping very short periods of time. Although I sleep WELL, I don't sleep MUCH, and I'm sure it's a matter of time before that starts affecting me as well.

My body is not the only thing suffering under how screwed up my mind is- my schoolwork is as well, and while my fanfiction is still well-received, I feel RPing is different because I owe it to others to both work with what their posts give me and give them something to work with in my own posts. Several times have I opened a Post Reply screen only to stare at it blankly for a few minutes and close out of it again.

I'd like to keep the RPs unarchived for now, as I'm lined up for a psychiatrist visit June 4th, and it's one from an organisation that claims to take action immediately after the intake. But until I get better, don't expect my posting rate to increase.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Thanks for letting us know, BP. Of course, your threads will stay unarchived. Is there anything we can do to help?