Impa

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Well all, I have Impa finished, including quests, story, etc... I thought I'd take time to explain it all out to you all so you can get a gist of what is going to be involved. However, before it is released, I want to send out an email with an official release date on it to try and bring back some inactive members. Ok, now to explain how Impa is going to work.

Over the past two months, Impa has been under construction, the King of Hyrule sent some of Hyrules finest carpenters and masons to the build site just off the coast of the Eastern Sea to build a town and harbor like Hyrule has never seen. Hyrule had never really ventured out into the sea, hadn't really even built ships to carry large amounts of people to Southern Hyrule. Travel between the two, Northern and Southern Hyrule, had primarily been done by passage through Goron City, or over the mountains near there. While there had been a few who had personal fishing boats and other type of water craft, it was very uncommon. This new effort, to build ships to send armies to the south, was going to be a massive one.

As it stands today, Impa is 80% complete, with work on ships just barely beginning. The King has asked that any willing citizens of Hyrule help with the final building phase of Impa. This is where you all come in.

What will be released:

-An updated map of Hyrule, showing the location of Impa.
    -Several Quests. These quests include helping a logging caravan go to the Lost Woods and back to harvest wood safely. Helping in the construction of town locations, such as a library, town hall, marketplace, etc... Helping in the effort to build ships, you may also build your own ship as a guild for the quest reward. Another quest will allow you to build your own home, shop, or whatever it is you require in Impa as long as it is approved. Another will require you to go to different towns of Northern Hyrule and recruit men to join the army going to Southern Hyrule. You may also take part in training these men to be soldiers.
    -Special commendation items will be given to those who help, along with rupee rewards.
    -You will be allowed to be doing a quest for Impa along with any personal role play or quest you are on or wish to do.
    -Once the construction of ships and Impa is complete, and an army is trained, the liberation of Southern Hyrule will begin.

Any questions?
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    I have two at the moment:

1- My one character, Rile Deathstrider, wants to open a Tavern in Impa. Is this ok? It's always been my plan and its a part of his backstory, I just want to doublecheck.

2- Another character of mine, Nicholas Walker joined with Seth's character Jenni Lightfoot, currently are in a quest of sorts where they have received orders to take orders to Lon Lon to redirect some of the guard there to Impa. Is this alright?

PS. POST WITH DAGORO! Belneth is lonely, lol.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

1- Yep, thats awesome.

2- Yeah, thats totally fine.

PS. I WILL! I want to really bad, as soon as I get some free time I'll post and we can start up our RP again.
  4. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Awesome, Awesome, and I look forward to it. lol.
  5. Seththeshadow

Seththeshadow New Member reg

./excited

Sounds good, toko.
  6. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

So two consecutively running roleplays. I presume that if a personal roleplay gets finished you have to wait until the Impa quest you are in is over til you get it graded, correct?
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

No, you can be doing an impa quest and a personal quest throughout the whole thing, even if you finish one and want to start a new one.
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

UPDATE: I have been out of time for the past week, and seem to be staying here for at least one more week. This was unexpected and all of Impa's files are still on my home computer. As soon as I get home I'm going to be posting everything!

Sorry about this, this summer has been one of the busiest ever for me.
  9. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

So, I would like to involve Damien in the "Defending Impa" thread, but he is currently in an RP with one of Chaos' characters. Can I have him in Impa, and then RP him traveling to Impa after my quests are done to make one, seamless timeline, even though he's being played in two places at once?
  10. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Idarian: Yes, you can have your characters in a non story role play along with a story role play at the same time.