Impa

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Bitoko, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Construction on Impa is starting Monday. At this moment final preperations are being made in Caslte Town to send workers and guards down to the coast to build the town and ships. This whole process will probably take a couple of weeks, and during that time we could use some help both protecting the town from River Zora/Octorock of the Eastern Sea as well as help hauling logs from the Lost woods to the building sight (along with help building buildings.) If you wish to participate, please post with the role you desire and which character you want to use.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna could probably kill some River Zora and Octoroks, I suppose. A week isn't much notice to get characters out of their RPs, though. I likely couldn't join this if it wasn't for the fact Sienna isn't even in a RP yet.
  3. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Since he isn't busy at the moment, Belneth could totally show up and help his countrymen and woman with some monster-slaying and general good cheer.
  4. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Sexton will be in the swamp, can he flank the river zora from that side?
  5. Chi

Chi Pre-everything insanity girl reg

During the Day, Blyss is useless, but there may be a way for her to help with something.
  6. Celsius

Celsius La creatura reg

Larine can help keep the River Zora's and octorocks away, If I dont start a rp from somewhere else that is.
  7. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Rika and Natalia can enter, although they're not in the same group or anything. Unless I can only enter with one character, then I'll enter with Natalia.
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

We are going to postpone this event for a week and two days, it will now be happening next Wednesday, April 27th.
  9. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

How long will it last cause I will be gone the 28th - the 2nd with limited Internet?
  10. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

It will last a week and a half. 4/27-5/7
  11. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Okay good I'm in. :)
  12. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I'll probably take part in the event with my new RPC. I have Wednesday off of school, so I'll have an entire day :V
  13. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Awesome. Information on Logistics of the Event will be given tomorrow, being Sunday. The actual event will happen on Wednesday. This event is going to have quests and other such happenings, so it should be good!

Since this event is going to take a week and a half, you do not have to participate for the entirety of the event, however, that doesn't mean come in at the last second, or only stay for a short period. This is the construction of an entire town, there will need to be some help from your characters :)
  14. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I apologize for not getting the logistics up today, power was out in my area for most of the day. Because of this, I will posting the information tomorrow, and the event will start on Thursday.
  15. Seththeshadow

Seththeshadow New Member reg

My new character, Jenni, will take part in the defense of the project. She has been itching for combat since I finished her last night. ;)