Impa Quest: The Liberation Army [Open]

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bitoko, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Description: With Impa nearly finished, the King of Hyrule has ordered that an army be recruited for the purpose of liberating Southern Hyrule. He has tasked you and many others with getting the word out and signing up new recruits. Please report to General Orem Pike at the Impa Barracks and offer up your assistance. Please state where you will be going and what methods you will be using to recruit the new rooks.

Reward: You will receive 50 rupees for aiding the king in recruiting the Liberation Army.
  2. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Re: The Liberation Army [Open]

Jon will participate.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Good, you may start whenever you wish. Where will you be going to recruit soldiers and what methods will you be using?
  4. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

I will travel through the towns of Northern Hyrule, advertising our cause through charismatic, verbal methods. A veteran soldier of Hyrule's armies coming directly to the people should have a good sales pitch. I will also be appealing to the middle-classes in Nabooru and other wealthy districts to either enlist, as I would encourage any Hylians to do, or to use their excess funds to help purchase equipment and train new soldiers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.