Impa Quest: Harvesting Lumber [Open]

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bitoko, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Description: To build a town, one needs wood. While there are spots here and there scattered around Hyrule Field, the main source of lumber for Impa is the Lost Woods. The King of Hyrule has come to an agreement with the Deku of the Lost Woods allowing us to harvest trees from the outer edges of the forest. However, it is a long journey from Impa to the Lost Woods, and there is always the chance that it could be dangerous. We need willing people to either protect the logging caravan, or to help with the logging itself. Please report to William Hutch if you are interested, he is located at the Lumber Mill in Impa.

Rewards: You will receive 50 rupees for assisting the logging operations of Impa. Any number of your characters may participate, however you cannot exceed the 50 rupee mark.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Re: Harvesting Lumber [Open]

My Rito Ann might be able to help with this. If accepted, I'd like to substitute 40 rupees of my reward for an Ember Seed Supply.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

William hatch eyes the Rito carefully until coming to a conclusion. "Yes, you will do nicely," he says. "Please be here first thing in the morning, one of the caravans to the Lost Woods will be leaving then. Do your part to help out, whether it be protect them, help harvest, or any other way you can give your assistance."
  4. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

As spoken of I would like to join and I think I'll do it with Kara, I'm not sure what reward it will be as of yet. Question thought toko. If we take this quest together we can get 50 each right like in a normal quest? :U
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.